Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Washington Commanders Sam Howell QB North Carolina

PCS

On 5/18/2022 at 11:44 PM, SoCalSkins said:

First it’s not fast food if there is no drive through. It’s fast casual but not fast food. In-n-out is by far the best burger you can get without leaving your car. It’s not even debatable. We have shake shack, Steak ‘n Shake, five guys in Southern California and none do as well as in-n-out. Shake shack gets busy as well but the others are never packed. We don’t have what a burger but that one I put below five guys. 

Since this is a Sam Howell thread we should be talking about nuggets. I don’t get the fascination with raising canes. It’s always packed near me. I have tried it like 5 times and it’s average in my opinion.

Ha, man it's gotta' be a California thing. My wife is from there and she's like, "NO WAY! In and Out is the best." I just cannot agree. Being real, I prefer Wendy's over In and Out. They just lack seasoning to me. Trust me, that's why I put the hastag. West Coast peeps want to fight me over this! LOL 

• Haha 1

The only complaint I had about IN N out is that their burgers are too small. You have to get a double. Until a few years ago their prices were always so much lower than everybody else too. Which is amazing considering how long they've been around and how busy they are no matter where you go. I still lived in San Diego around 2010 and the burgers were under 5 dollars for a double combo back then. 

Tommy's Joynt near U.S.C.

Big hunk a hamburger, cheese, and chili.

Nothing beats it.

Except a Barney's voodoo burger, medium rare patty, provolone and blue cheese, bacon, spicy voodoo sauce, sauteed mushrooms and onions, lettuce, tomatoes to suit.

Unbelievable!  (And that's just the price these days, the actual burger is ecstasy.  Never mind that nonsense about euphoria, this is sheer, unadulterated ecstasy.)

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 1:39 PM, Dark Acre said:

Tommy's Joynt near U.S.C.

Big hunk a hamburger, cheese, and chili.

Nothing beats it.

Except a Barney's voodoo burger, medium rare patty, provolone and blue cheese, bacon, spicy voodoo sauce, sauteed mushrooms and onions, lettuce, tomatoes to suit.

Unbelievable!  (And that's just the price these days, the actual burger is ecstasy.  Never mind that nonsense about euphoria, this is sheer, unadulterated ecstasy.)

God. That sounds so good.

11 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

When did Sam become a burger? Take the burger talk to the tailgate. This should be about Sam.

I agree.  But honestly, this is more fun than talking about a 3rd string QB who probably won't play in 2022.  

I mean, his ceiling this year is beating out TH for the backup job. That's really not interesting.

So, shrug.  Burgers are tasty.