Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: No Effort Version - Dallas vs. WFT II

KDawg

9 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Jerry Jones making jokes about wanting to keep our benches and Dallas defense saying Gibson pissed them off waving at them last year running to the endzone.  

good times

I saw the benches comment but not the one about Gibson. You know, I was wondering about this and if that was going to come back to bite Gibson in some way. I loved it at the time, but it's not smart to do that kind of stuff. Good lord, we suck. The endless humiliation just gets so tiring. 

Just read Mark Bullock's Film Room article about Saadiq Charles performance against Dallas.  He had trouble picking up stunts.  Bullock thinks if Charles could just 

concentrate on one position that his development would improve.  He believes the right guard spot will be open next year with Brandon Scherff likely going to free agency.

I am not convinced that Charles is a starter at all.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Just read Mark Bullock's Film Room article about Saadiq Charles performance against Dallas.  He had trouble picking up stunts.  Bullock thinks if Charles could just 

concentrate on one position that his development would improve.  He believes the right guard spot will be open next year with Brandon Scherff likely going to free agency.

I am not convinced that Charles is a starter at all.

I’m happy with Flowers and Sweitzer starting, but we do need a capable backup.  Would be great if Charles and Ismael’s added experience solidified our depth at G/C (though apparently we need 4 centers).  Gonna be interesting to see what we do at tackle.

I’m definitely concerned with our oline after next year - only Roullier and Cosmi signed, and the unproven Charles is the only guy in the pipeline…

Edited by skinny21
  • Like 2