Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Playoff Curse Jinx Thread 🧵 I am Satan

88Comrade2000

and I thought there was going to be a list of twenty-two (22) implications...

So let's list some!

22 Implications of Ron making the Playoffs

1)  We'll get more primetime matchups next season, which is cool because we've proven we're awesome on MNF

2)  We'll get a 1st place schedule meaning that we have to travel to teams like Buffalo, whilst the Eagles travel to play the JETS.

3)  We'll get a high-teen draft selection which will be enough of a quality drop off from a team like dallas picking their linebacker at #13

4)  The fairweather fans will start to return with the new creases in their new WFT/Presidents team gear

5) .......

• Haha 2

No matter what our record ends up being this season or next, unless we just look like an embarrassment of a franchise on the field, RR has as much job security as any coach in the league. He is here to serve a much greater purpose than winning football games. He won the division last year with a one-legged QB and a bunch of kids. Ron is here as long as he wants to be in my opinion. 

• Like 3

On 12/8/2021 at 2:57 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

Baring either a complete collapse or injury to Taylor; Ron is on the cusp of make history in the Synder era.

While he would join Gibbs 2, as the only Dan coaches to make the playoffs twice; he would be the first coach to go to back to back playoffs.

What a difference from 4 weeks ago.

If he can win a playoff game, that would be great.

Whether we win or not in the playoffs; the expectations rise for 22. We would expect to challenge for the division and go a little further in the playoffs.

Also, Ron would be the first Team coach under Dan, to start his tenure with playoff appearances.

Good job. This thread sucks.

• Haha 2

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to The Playoff Curse Jinx Thread 🧵 I am Satan
  • TK locked this topic