Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: WFT vs. Seahawks

KDawg

14 hours ago, DJHJR86 said:

I seem to recall the defense just...standing there when Winston threw the hail mary before the half.  I also remember them not being able to stop a nose bleed, let alone an NFL offense.  I also remember Hopkins missing multiple field goals against Green Bay.  Yes, averaging 30 points given up in the first 8 games was absolutely on the defense.  Heinicke had to play hero ball just to eek out 2 of those wins.  

Not sure how that refutes anything I said (it doesn’t) but sure why not! 

10 hours ago, FuriousD said:

Pretty sure that's Reyes your thinking about.  It occurred to me that he wasn't all-in as the DL had a head-start and the goal line was fast approaching but that's an issue too!   Bates, to his credit was high effort and gonna give the DL a run for his money...  might have caught the guy had he been in Reyes position initially.  

Well possibly, but honestly I thought that the DL probably has a 4.9 40 yard dash. Somebody on teams has to have a 4.5 or so. I figured that somebody would catch him.  And honestly I think he was surprised he was getting so far. He did have blockers though so it may not have mattered. 

I love that through the thread we arguing about whether it is the offense or defense that are playing better and what players are playing better.

It's all positive, the team is actually looking good and firing on just about all cylinders!

The Team has a number of inured players returning to health that will only improve the play on both sides of the ball

Its a shame Slye was injured. He was hustling like you want to see all players show.

• Like 4