Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things defense

ThomasRoane

19 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

This defense is gonna be sooooooooo good! Darrell who? Monte who? Wilbur who? Charles who? Those fellers are gonna be watching and taking notes from Luvu, Armstrong, Fowler, Chinn, Davis, Forbes, and etc!!! Woot woot.

I know you're just just excited as we all are so I'm gonna give you a pass on a post of complete ridiculousness. 

12 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I was joking. I do expect an incredibly improved defense next season though.

I kinda figured you were, I was trying to reciprocate the joke but didn't word it quite right.

• 1 month later...

Post draft, who are the best 25 players on defense? Not necessarily in order. Who would you add and take away?

Allen

Payne

Armstrong

Ferrell

Fowler

Obada

Jean-Baptiste

Ridgeway

Newton

Luvu

Wagner

J Davis

Pittman

MaGee

Martin

Chinn

St Juste

Forbes

Forrest

Reaves

Sainristil

Hampton

Butler

M Davis

Igbinoghene

This leaves off Mathis, Henry, Jones, and Holmes (draft picks on rookie deals).

18 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Thank you. Yes, doing a rough positional grouping. Looking to see who could be the 25 guys that make the roster as of today.

From that group, who should drop out and whom should be added in?

Chig Anusie just got 350k guaranteed as a udfa.  No lock obviously, but clearly they like him at this point.   

• Like 1

Pretty confident this group is going to frustrate teams when they try to run the ball.  
I have some questions about our pass rush, but the coaches have the ability to get creative with lots of pieces/options.   

I’m very comfortable with our slot corner spot, but our outside corners are a different beast.  Hopefully between St Juste/Forbes, the addition of Mike Davis, and the two intriguing UDFAs, they’ll be able to get decent enough play out of 2 of those.  

Tempering my expectations, but I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if we wind up as a top 10 D.