Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Part of me likes extra points being more difficult now, but part of me also hates seeing games being decided by a dumb kicker missing chip shots.  Teams are going to have to start putting more emphasis on special teams.

Colts defense sucks.  Ravens TD coming guaranteed.

Edited by abdcskins

49 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Part of me likes extra points being more difficult now, but part of me also hates seeing games being decided by a dumb kicker missing chip shots.  Teams are going to have to start putting more emphasis on special teams.

Colts defense sucks.  Ravens TD coming guaranteed.

I like what Carter brings in the return game, but I’d seriously look into a roster spot specifically to run two point conversions and run them exclusively except for end of game situations.  Get a big body college QB who runs a lot of RPOs but doesn’t have a future as QB.  I’d give that role to Cam if his ego could handle it.  Or Tebow if it was 10 years ago.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I like what Carter brings in the return game, but I’d seriously look into a roster spot specifically to run two point conversions and run them exclusively accept for end of game situations.  Get a big body college QB who runs a lot of RPOs but doesn’t have a future as QB.  I’d give that role to Cam if his ego could handle it.  Or Tebow if it was 10 years ago.

Completely agreed.  At this point the 2 point conversion is just as much of a "risk" as an extra point. 

12 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Completely agreed.  At this point the 2 point conversion is just as much of a "risk" as an extra point. 

There’s an awesome clip of Media Day at the Den/Car Super Bowl where PFT Commenter asked Rivera “if you have a 95% chance at one point and a 50% at two points, why do you kick the XP?”

I have been looking forward to this game all week.  I hated that all the NFC East teams played at the same time 2 weeks ago.  I try to follow all the NFC East games, so I much prefer that at least one of the teams has a prime time game.  I really hope this isn't a letdown game for the Bucs.  

If I was a stud hacker, I would try to hack some Eagles defensive backs account and make some lewd comments about how Tom is too old to get an erection and that Giselle should head to the Philly locker room after the game if she wants a real man.

I kind of feel like that would be enough to eliminate the chances of an upset.