Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

58 minutes ago, mcterry said:

The Buffalo Bills select Tanner Connor WR Idaho State as their replacement player.  

Michael Clemons was taken a round earlier by Buffalo 

I don't see where Clemons was taken by the Bills.  They drafted Michael Sanders at the top of the 6th and their 5th round pick was Tre Turner.

Trade - @Epochalypse and the Texans trade picks #220 and #221 to the Arizona Cardinals for pick #215. 

@actorguy1 and the Colts are on the clock

@Ball Security and the Lions are on deck

@Chump Bailey and the Titans are up twice - #218 and #219

@goskins10 and the Cardinals are up twice - #220 and #221

2 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

I don't see where Clemons was taken by the Bills.  They drafted Michael Sanders at the top of the 6th and their 5th round pick was Tre Turner.

Clemons was a good pick at #209 by the Bengals

On 4/2/2022 at 11:19 PM, mcterry said:

The Buffalo Bills select Michael Sanders DE Texas A&M

This does create a conundrum. There is no Michael Sanders, DE Texas A&M.  It's clear now it was intended to be Michael Clemmons, DE Texas A&M.  

Not sure what the right thing to do is here. Any thoughts from others. 

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

This does create a conundrum. There is no Michael Sanders, DE Texas A&M.  It's clear now it was intended to be Michael Clemmons, DE Texas A&M.  

I think the only thing to do is just have @WelshSkinsFan pick again. It's an error missed by all of us and not pointed out so to me this is a reasonable fix.

7 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I think we confirm from @mcterry that he meant Clemons.

Otherwise this might be one of his relatives that he's trying to get some talk going to get him on the NFL's radar.

See the source image

Edited by Epochalypse
  • Haha 2

For the sake of the draft I will pick again as it seems most likely @mcterry typed the wrong name.  I have been looking closely at the picks so I selected Clemons in good faith but **** happens.  Slightly annoyed as the next player on my board was Tyreke Smith and he has since been taken through no fault of my own but I am sure a compensatory 1st round pick for next year can be approved by @COWBOY-KILLA-

Edited by WelshSkinsFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So with their second bite at the cherry Cincinnati is still looking for help off the edge with a talented prospect who needs some polish but has the tools to be a potential starter in time with the right coaching.  With the 209th pick (2.0) of the ES draft the next Super Bowl Champions, the Cincinnati Bengals select, Isaiah Thomas, DE, Oklahoma.

Disclaimer, I did check to make sure he was not taken but if it turns out that @Owls0325 meant to type Isaiah Thomas at the top of the draft I will for the good of the draft reluctantly let Thomas go and take Alden Hutchinson instead.

ACE0A292-B3E0-41F2-87DB-6A6AC04FEF3C.jpeg

Edited by WelshSkinsFan
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

So with their second bite at the cherry Cincinnati is still looking for help off the edge with a talented prospect who needs some polish but has the tools to be a potential starter in time with the right coaching.  With the 209th pick (2.0) of the ES draft the next Super Bowl Champions, the Cincinnati Bengals select, Isaiah Thomas, DE, Oklahoma.

Disclaimer, I did check to make sure he was not taken but if it turns out that @Owls0325 meant to type Isaiah Thomas at the top of the draft I will for the good of the draft reluctantly let Thomas go and take Alden Hutchinson instead.

Thanks for being a good sport about this. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

It was a typo on my end.  My apologies for screwing that up.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Great pick BTW. Not sure how he lasted this long. I could easily b a end of 3 early 4. But who knows. His DUI and failure to appear on larceny charges probably hurts him. It's the only thing that kept me away. Athletically he has a lot of potential. 

• Like 1