Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Didn't Pelosi and Bowser know that there would be a protest in advance of 1/6?    Where was the security?

I feel like at this point we are just playing MAGA talking point Bingo and you're looking to fill your card without addressing anything we've already called you on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Didn't Pelosi and Bowser know that there would be a protest in advance of 1/6?    Where was the security?

I'm American.  left there when I was 4.  Many years ago. 

You can find many articles regarding the NG deployment in this thread.  Go back to say Thursday/Friday of last week.  If you are genuinely curious.

4 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm American.  left there when I was 4.  Many years ago. 

But before you said you were Ukrainian, now you're American.

And by your posts, I take it many years ago is about two or three right?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

You can find many articles regarding the NG deployment in this thread.  Go back to say Thursday/Friday of last week.  If you are genuinely curious.

🤭

6b011ccc-a7ae-4178-b7c3-67bf03b68dc3_tex

One of y'all leave a trail of breadcrumbs leading here from the stadium or something? 

I doubt it.  It was the Soviet Union when I left.

Reads like it's a possibility since your parents or grandparents were born in Ukraine before 1991. Might be worth checking out. 🖖

Nothing sums up Trumper logic, like the "what about Pelosi and Bowser?" schtick.  It's like, even if Pelosi and Bowser were aware this thing was going to go from a protest to violence, and were just completely inept---------Who cares?

Let's just gloss over the catalyst of the entire event that egged it on and conspired with his cohorts to do so, and worry about the fact that the opposition wasn't prepared for them to carry out their assault on our democracy.

If this dude isn't @HardcoreZorn, he has a twin brother, who exhibits all the same sad traits - bad logic, poor arguments, whataboutism, conspiracy theories.  Basically, Trumper 101.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Let's just gloss over the catalyst of the entire event that egged it on and conspired with his cohorts to do so, and worry about the fact that the opposition wasn't prepared for them to carry out their assault on our democracy.

The Democrats should have been better prepared to stop Trump & Friends coup. How could they be so inept? Well I'll just keep voting for Republicans I guess. DERP! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Decades :)  

Might I recommend that your discourse herein presents a strong argument for reimbursement through the Biden administration's effort to reimburse students who were swindled for subpar educations.

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Being around you truth tellers and fact finders has been nice distraction from the McLaurin contract talk.

It must be so different from the lies and conspiracies you normally surround yourself with

• Haha 2

The other thing the MAGA morons don't understand or don't care to acknowledge is that the riot on January 6 was just a small piece of a sustained plan to overturn the results of a free and fair election.  The incessant, repeated lying to say it was stolen - outlined today in devastating fashion - laid the groundwork.  The hearings will show the rest.

- Trump trying to recruit to  the DOJ to say the election was stolen. (Trump to acting AG Jeff Rosen - "Just say the election was corrupt, and leave the rest to me and the R congressmen.")

-The multistate project led by John Eastman and Rudy Guiliani to submit to Congress and to the National Archives an "alternate"  - fake - slate of electors from 7 battleground states to counter the will of voters in those states. 

- The insistent pressure on VP Pence to reject the electors duly submitted, so that the counterfeit electors could be counted, throwing the election to Trump despite losing the electoral vote.

It was an audacious, treasonous plan, launched to assuage the ego of a likely insane and clearly sociopathic man who couldn't face the fact that he was rejected for reelection. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Nothing sums up Trumper logic, like the "what about Pelosi and Bowser?" schtick.  It's like, even if Pelosi and Bowser were aware this thing was going to go from a protest to violence, and were just completely inept---------Who cares?

Its actually a fun argument though. If you can prove Pelosi or Bowser, two big foils on the right, knew it was going to happen and let it….It lends itself to the idea that it was all a set up or a false flag depending on how far down that Q hole you are comfortable going. That’s why we keep hearing it. They reject reality and this makes its almost possible that it’s all fake in their minds. 

9 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Being around you truth tellers and fact finders has been nice distraction from the McLaurin contract talk.

How serious are you really though? You seem to have your mind made up and just here to troll. Which is fine. We like that more sometimes. 

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I asked about security in general.     I think it was known prior to 1/6 that all hell could break lose.   

I asked about security in general.     I think it was known prior to 1/6 that all hell could break lose.   

Then why did you name Pelosi and Bowser?  What could/should have they done?

4 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I'm going to assume that - since NEVER in the history of the United States has the U.S. Capitol been attacked by a mob of its own citizens like we saw on January 6 - people couldn't conceive of what happened that day. We had never before seen anything like that. It was literally unprecedented in history,

So maybe they were under-prepared.  Not an excuse, just reality.

• Like 2

You can start here, but there are hundreds of legit articles about this, but even beyond the debunking, and proof that it’s not true the idea just makes no sense. I mean is the idea here that Pelosi didn’t want security because she didn’t want a Democrat in the Oval Office? Did Pelosi reject security because she wanted to get lynched?

Why would Pelosi conspire against Biden’s election victory? Does that make any sense at all?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/21/politics/fact-check-jim-jordan-nancy-pelosi-january-6-security/index.html

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Then why did you name Pelosi and Bowser?  What could/should have they done?

Not trolling, but asking seriously.....Who's in charge of DC Security?  Isn't it the Mayor?    Who's in charge of Capitol Hill Security?    I would think Pelosi and/or Bowser?

Forget Whether Trump offered the National Guard or not....Couldn't the Mayor an or Pelosi asked for Maryland and Virginia National Guard?  

• Thumb down 2

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Not trolling, but asking seriously.....Who's in charge of DC Security?  Isn't it the Mayor?    Who's in charge of Capitol Hill Security?    I would think Pelosi and/or Bowser?

Forget Whether Trump offered the National Guard or not....Couldn't the Mayor an or Pelosi asked for Maryland and Virginia National Guard?  

Read the link above your post.