Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread (Same Day Edition): WFT vs. Panthers

KDawg

14 hours ago, joeken24 said:

35 point swing if you take into account the bull**** fumble by Sims, the dropped TD by Cam, the bull**** fumble TD call back, and the bull**** holding nullifying a TD pass to Logan. 21 ****ing points🤬  Maybe you can add the INTs and fumble from DH too. The INTs and the fumble (IMO) may have never happened with competent play at the position. I think they all resulted in Panther scores. Nevertheless, this game was illogically a WFT blowout. We really scored 34 points no thanks to the first 3 quarters. Total bull****. 

Just think, all of that and we were still in the game. Just imagine if TH had been put in at QB sooner...

6 hours ago, NickyJ said:

You left out my man Cam Sims. Cam is a good WR3, might even be a poor man's WR2.

Cam had a nice stretch but I'm not seeing him as an answer, same goes with Wright and Sims. All can be bottom of rotation guys who can make a play here or there, maybe have a game or two, but I wouldn't depend on them. 

Harmon looks like our best WR outside of TMac but how good is he a year out of football. 

On 12/30/2020 at 9:32 AM, KDawg said:

We need a Brevin Jordan/Kyle Pitts type and another slot type such as Toney or an outside guy like Dyami Brown in the later rounds. Maybe even a Seth Williams in the later rounds. Or Justyn Ross if he falls. 

I can't decide what would pair better for our Gibson/McKissick-style of misdirection out of the backfield a super shifty and explosive guy like Toney or someone who could be a "Big Slot".

As an aside, Toney is maddening to figure out as a prospect.  On same plays, he's Round 1.  On others, he's late Day 3.  It looks almost impossible to figure out how to coach him up cause his unique route running is both his blessing and his curse.  It's all of his mojo.  And if you teach him to not do it at certain times, does that make him a superstar, or does he lose a bit of his regular mojo when you want him to use it?

On 12/30/2020 at 9:32 AM, KDawg said:

But we need a lot of help at receiver. One good one makes the group a LOT better, but still lacking. But capable.

Yup.  We need 2 more starting caliber WR's, I have doubts that any of ours (after McClaurin) can even develop into a league average starter.

Archived