Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Prediction Thread - Week 9: Washington Football Team vs. NY Giants. ***OP Updated with Results

London Kev

@tmandoug1 tried to boost his odds of winning by making two different predictions, I thought it only fair to just enter the second one.
There were also 2 posters who predicted a Washington win but without giving a score, so these got entered as 0-1.

I claim internet glitch......scores predicted were the same. 24-10. I demand extra points for Darkweb interference.

On 11/5/2020 at 2:29 AM, tmandoug1 said:

Skins 24

Giants 14

On 11/6/2020 at 6:50 PM, tmandoug1 said:

Skins 24

Giants 10

11 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

@tmandoug1 tried to boost his odds of winning by making two different predictions, I thought it only fair to just enter the second one.
There were also 2 posters who predicted a Washington win but without giving a score, so these got entered as 0-1.

I claim internet glitch......scores predicted were the same. 24-10. I demand extra points for Darkweb interference.

I dunno tman, they look different to me. Sorry mate, no extra points this week, 🙂.

8 hours ago, El Mexican said:

So what's the prize for the poster who gets the most predictions right at the end of the season?

A super special custom avatar design? 😬

Yes, the grand prize for the overall winner is to be allowed to design and upload their own super special custom avatar :silly:.

Seriously though, I might collate the weekly results into a final table at the end of the season. The problem is that many posters only make a prediction now and again, and I'm not sure how to handle the weeks that they've missed. Maybe enter them as a 0-0 tie?

16 hours ago, London Kev said:

Yes, the grand prize for the overall winner is to be allowed to design and upload their own super special custom avatar :silly:.

Thank you. I didn't know we could actually upload our own custom avatars.

Not every forum allows it (at least not the ones I frequent)

6 hours ago, max21 said:

So is it a thing now we’re we actually keep track of the best guess for the prediction thread? Or am I just super late to the party 

I enjoy doing it, so I would like to make it a thing. I've done it for three or four weeks now, but will have to see how it goes. 

Archived