Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football 2020

PleaseBlitz

4 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

How much patience will WVU fan have with Neal brown? He hasn't shown much promise and they're getting slammed by Oklahoma state rn. 

All of the patience. 1. Everyone loves him as a person. 2. Everyone understands that Holgo left the cabinet entirely bare. 3. Hes already produced the best recruiting class ever and 4 there isnt anyone better that we could hire. 

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I remember when the FSU/Miami football game was the crown jewel of the entire football season. 

I used to watch those games in my Miami Hurricane Zubaz pants.

Go to sleep grandma. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Its overcast, rainy and miserable today in VA.

It's like 70 degrees outside right now, unless there's a polar vortex sitting over roanoke as I type. Why haven't you moved to LA like I implored you years ago? I also suggested the equator, if you remember. 

1 hour ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

It's like 70 degrees outside right now, unless there's a polar vortex sitting over roanoke as I type. Why haven't you moved to LA like I implored you years ago? I also suggested the equator, if you remember. 

California?  

The equator?

aug_21_31_sm.png

aug_21_31_sm.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

I didn't mean miserable as in cold. Just dreary. Anytime it's rainy and ugly outside, a big 10 football game could break out. I don't know what is the more rare sighting, a dominant VT football win, or a big 10 football game played in the sun. 

Either way, I am trapped in VA due to the wife and her family so my California Dreamin will be my only reprieve from these Winter hellscapes. 

• Haha 1