Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

29 minutes ago, zCommander said:

To this day... even after 25+, my wife reminds me how I went to Taco Bell to get food, for myself, while we were waiting for the delivery of our first born :806:

"But honey, I offered to bring you Taco Bell while you were in labor. And you made a face and said you didn't want any."

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, zCommander said:

To this day... even after 25+, my wife reminds me how I went to Taco Bell to get food, for myself, while we were waiting for the delivery of our first born :806:

zCommander family introductions:

"Hi I'm, z. This is my lovely wife Ms. Commander.  And over there is my son Nacho Commander."

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

"But honey, I offered to bring you Taco Bell while you were in labor. And you made a face and said you didn't want any."

Her making this, I am going to kill you face, was pretty much an indication that she didn't want any food while in intense labor pains lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

zCommander family introductions:

"Hi I'm, z. This is my lovely wife Ms. Commander.  And over there is my son Nacho Commander."

My son's name starts with a 'z' so originally it was zSkins and now zCommander. Him being the only other male in the house means I am no longer in command :rofl89:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Screenshot_20240512-143122_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0d8cf1bcf9431b88d8324d6fff0fd20d.jpg

Joker might have been the greatest film like that of all time. Falling down was great, but not on the Joker level. They made the same movie, but taken one of the greatest villians of all time and humanized him, while making it relatable and also at the same time paying homage to Taxi Driver via the King of Comedy which was just beautiful. Like Rupert Pupkin was back. King of Comedy and Joker are like the adult versions of Falling Down, which is closer to a Walking Tall or Home Front or the Punisher.