Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

My Dad saw this live in New York back in the day...he would love this and agree...

My mom and her friend dragged myself n my brother n her five kids to see Cats in Grand Rapids Michigan circa 1990. One of the many reasons I can't stand musicals. Andrew Loyd Webber is one of the biggest villains of the twentieth century. 

Operas in a foreign language or ballets are fine. Musicals are awful. Stop singing dialog you monsters. 🤣

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

My mom and her friend dragged myself n my brother n her five kids to see Cats in Grand Rapids Michigan circa 1990. One of the many reasons I can't stand musicals. Andrew Loyd Webber is one of the biggest villains of the twentieth century. 

Operas in a foreign language or ballets are fine. Musicals are awful. Stop singing dialog you monsters. 🤣

I saw Les Mis years ago and it was incredible.

Joker II is a musical and the first was one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. Monty Python movies were full of musicals.

Hillbilly.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I can do musicals on screen, sometimes. Wouldn’t say I’m a fan.  can’t sit and watch musical theater in person. I find the entire experience uncomfortable. 

• Thumb up 1