Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: Bezos & Amazon Want In ...On the Redskins?

Conn

20 minutes ago, MartinC said:

But I think this is more confirmation that success in one line of business is no guarantee of success in another. Quite the opposite in many cases.  Especially if you are too arrogant to learn the lessons of failure and examine what makes your competition successful.

That's Dan to a tee. 

Bezos may be, because owning an NFL team would obviously be a hobby to him...but I feel like the opportunity with him is there, because this wouldn't be his one and only way of showing what a genius he is.  For Dan, it's ego. 

And we're stuck with Jerry Jones-lite minus the football acumen...with no indications he'd know how to identify a Jimmy Johnson if he fell in his lap.  

2 minutes ago, megared said:

Not seeing how anyone can look at what Snyder's done to Landover and assume that he's going to fit into an operating model of mixed development, with retail and residential spaces.  It's completely against what he's done at FedEx.  Metro access?  Stuff within walking distance?  Lol. 

In don't mean to be rude, but do you know where RFK is? It's across the street from a metro station.  In the middle of residential area, i dont think a mixed use hub would be a good idea anyway, smaller stadium that makes it realistic to get in and out would be fine, jump in the metro and go somewhere else to get further turned up.

2 minutes ago, megared said:

Snyder's 'success' is like bragging about interest accruing in a savings account. 

He only benefited from NFL ownership being an asset that generally appreciates with time.  He hasn't kept pace with where we were (in league value).  We've gone from being #1 to 7-ish.  Blame it on him not having a new stadium...but I can't think of a good business move (NFL or otherwise) he's made, that has made him exceptional, amongst NFL owners.  Charging for training camps?  Expensive parking?  That's really all I've got.     

Who's bragging besides him?  If you want to disagree on what successful means, i don't care, my original point is he fit the ideal profile for an young owner who might figure it out and we were wrong.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Exactly, the Redskins are the only thing keeping him afloat because it's impossible to lose money once you're part of the club.

Six Flags - failed

Johnny Rockets - failed

Radio - failed 

Dick Clark productions  - probably failed, I honestly don't know. 

Redskins - pretty much killed the brand 

Craziest thing I've ever seen. 

and yet if Snyder turned mediocre products into owning the redskins and the stadium rights, and flipped it to the richest man in the world, I would consider that incredible value. 

Amusement Parks have taken a hit everywhere. Has nothing to do with Snyder. And Johnny rockets is just a cheap burger joint he bought to Fill the stadium with the purpose of mitigating profit loss. 

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

In don't mean to be rude, but do you know where RFK is? It's across the street from a metro station.  In the middle of residential area, i dont think a mixed use hub would be a good idea anyway, smaller stadium that makes it realistic to get in and out would be fine, jump in the metro and go somewhere else to get further turned up.

Do you know where Landover is?  It's the exact opposite of that.  And even though Dan inherited the stadium, he didn't inherent lawsuits against business owners in the immediate vicinity.  He initiated those.  Why?  Because there was a chance you could park, eat, sleep, breathe and him not profit off it.  

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Who's bragging besides him?  If you want to disagree on what successful means, i don't care, my original point is he fit the ideal profile for an young owner who might figure it out and we were wrong.

His success in selling Snyder Communication is 199-whatever has not been the first in a long and illustrious career as a business man.  You can't point to one event 20+ years ago, and ignore all of the opposite outcomes that've occurred SINCE then.  The Redskins are just part of that.  

4 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Amusement Parks have taken a hit everywhere. Has nothing to do with Snyder. 

Six Flags failing had EVERYTHING to do with Snyder managing it.  The first thing that was done in bankruptcy court, was stripping him of the chairman position, while most of the management structure stayed put. 

9 minutes ago, profusion said:

Did Jack Kent Cooke? He was involved in the sports business for over 40 years, and the Skins were the only one of those businesses that was a football team.

If you want to say he didn't, you should find a quote that supports that.  His efforts in his sports empire clearly shows he loved sports in general and wasn't in it just for the money.

9 minutes ago, profusion said:

Bezos would bring a lot to the table. He started and grew the most successful customer-facing business in history.

Amazon succeeds at everything it touches, including things Bezos presumably knows little about. He clearly knows how to build a winning organization.

He hasn't meddled in the editorial side of the Post, as far as I know.

I really don't see any downside. I'd think the Seahawks would be a more likely purchase, but they've already maxed out their business potential. The Skins are intriguing because they languishing in one of the largest, richest markets in the USA. I can see a billionaire's ego seeing that as a tempting target. Imagine gameday being an event in DC again, with all the celebrities and politicos circling around *him* and fighting for access.

Dude, how he built that empire is controversial as hell, you saying no downside is an opinion, not a fact.

3 minutes ago, megared said:

Do you know where Landover is?  It's the exact opposite of that.  And even though Dan inherited the stadium, he didn't inherent lawsuits against business owners in the immediate vicinity.  He initiated those.  Why?  Because there was a chance you could park, eat, sleep, breathe and him not profit off it.  

I don't even know what you arguing about anymore, he's made clear he wants to move back to the RFK site for a smaller scale stadium and i agree with doing that.  You can't do to that part of DC what the Nationals stadium did to SW DC, Capitol Hill is labeled a historical place.  If the council wants to turn Capitol Hill into what SW is, they care less about the people already there then Snyder does.

His success in selling Snyder Communication is 199-whatever has not been the first in a long and illustrious career as a business man.  You can't point to one event 20+ years ago, and ignore all of the opposite outcomes that've occurred SINCE then.  The Redskins are just part of that.  

Six Flags failing had EVERYTHING to do with Snyder managing it.  The first thing that was done in bankruptcy court, was stripping him of the chairman position, while most of the management structure stayed put. 

Jesus Christ, nobody cares what else he did, this about what he's done with the Redskins and not realizing this is where we'd be 20 years later.  Some people had their concerns, but how many people believed this is where we'd be when he bought the team?  Did you?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't even know what you arguing about anymore, he's made clear he wants to move back to the RFK site for a smaller scale stadium and i agree with doing that.  You can't do to that part of DC what the Nationals stadium did to SW DC, Capitol Hill is labeled a historical place.  If the council wants to turn Capitol Hill into what SW is, they care less about the people already there then Snyder does.

The point is, how can you look at what the stadium experience has evolved into over the past 20 years, and think Snyder is going to do that?  Everything he's done at Landover has indicated the opposite, in fact.  He doesn't want you to be able to eat, drink, walk, or have fun, unless you're paying him.  It'd be a terrible deal for the RFK site.  He's not going to attract business...he's going to build a Redskins-esque Six Flags experience.    

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Jesus Christ, nobody cares what else he did, this about what he's done with the Redskins and not realizing this is where we'd be 20 years later.  Some people had their concerns, but how many people believed this is where we'd be when he bought the team?  Did you?

What difference does it make what 'we' believed?  I didn't get a vote on his ownership bid.  I'm talking results, and you're using those results, from a generally unsuccessful guy, to somehow apply them to Bezos?  Who's more likely to continue the same path we're on?  Dan Snyder, or Jeff Bezos?  

12 minutes ago, megared said:

The point is, how can you look at what the stadium experience has evolved into over the past 20 years, and think Snyder is going to do that?  Everything he's done at Landover has indicated the opposite, in fact.  He doesn't want you to be able to eat, drink, walk, or have fun, unless you're paying him.  It'd be a terrible deal for the RFK site.  He's not going to attract business...he's going to build a Redskins-esque Six Flags experience.    

What you want and members of the DC Council want for the RFK site is a bad idea.  No NFL stadium let's you bring in your own food and drink, what has been proposed is something like Lambeau Field but smaller, not Jerrys World or what the Patriots have.

What difference does it make what 'we' believed?  I didn't get a vote on his ownership bid.  I'm talking results, and you're using those results, from a generally unsuccessful guy, to somehow apply them to Bezos?  Who's more likely to continue the same path we're on?  Dan Snyder, or Jeff Bezos?  

It absolutely matters because we can have a say now on who buys the team in a way we couldn't 20 years ago.  Public resistance killed Bezos move of half of HQ2 to Long Island.  

I am applying the idea that Bezos is an ideal owner to Snyder because people felt the same way about Snyder at first and we're wrong.  Bezos has been successful, but is no less controversial then Snyder is, probably more.  Snyder might get a punch line here or there, everyone knows who Bezos is.

I don't like the idea if him getting majority ownership even if we win more games.  We are assuming he get us winning again because he's successful at other things, but he does that via monopolies.  The only monopoly he'll have with the redskins is they only team in DC area, there are 31 other teams hell have to compete with.

35 minutes ago, megared said:

Snyder didn’t build the stadium. He bought the team. The lack of public transportation options is a known problem, and one that can only be fixed by moving back into dc. Additionally, every franchise makes you pay for parking on site. 

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It absolutely matters because we can have a say now on who buys the team in a way we couldn't 20 years ago.  Public resistance killed Bezos move of half of HQ2 to Long Island.  

The real estate moguls killed the deal by getting greedy. Can’t put a manufacturing facility in a location where the workers can’t afford to live. It’s hard enough finding housing there to begin with. 

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

What you want and members of the DC Council want for the RFK site is a bad idea.  No NFL stadium let's you bring in your own food and drink, what has been proposed is something like Lambeau Field but smaller, not Jerrys World or what the Patriots have.

Other NFL stadiums do allow other businesses to operate in the vicinity.  They do have pedestrian access.  They work well with other businesses without suing them.  Aside from the fact that building NFL stadiums using tax payer money is a losing proposition, even if Dan uses his own funds to actually build, do you think he's going to be on board with other businesses cutting into his pie?  

I am applying the idea that Bezos is an ideal owner to Snyder because people felt the same way about Snyder at first and we're wrong.  Bezos has been successful, but is no less controversial then Snyder is, probably more.  Snyder might get a punch line here or there, everyone knows who Bezos is.

Probably because he's behind one of the most successful business ventures ever (which he is still running).  Bezos could come in and decide to operate at a loss, because he doesn't need the money from an NFL franchise to fund his lifestyle.  He could easily turn fan experience into one of the best in the NFL, just to build goodwill.  

There is nothing to indicate he's going to be anything like what Snyder has proven himself to be.  Your plan is to ride it out with Dan?  Maybe another 20 years he'll 'get it'?  Me personally, I'm over the 'superfan' ownership experience.  Give me someone that knows how to run an operation, delegate where necessary, and hold people accountable to expectations.  We have NONE of that now.  

I don't like the idea if him getting majority ownership even if we win more games.  We are assuming he get us winning again because he's successful at other things, but he does that via monopolies.  The only monopoly he'll have with the redskins is they only team in DC area, there are 31 other teams hell have to compete with.

Acquiring other businesses >>>>>>>> operating a marketing ponzi scheme. 

One thing we do know, is that Dan isn't successful competing with the same other 31 teams, and there's nothing to indicate he ever will be.  

2 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Snyder didn’t build the stadium. He bought the team. The lack of public transportation options is a known problem, and one that can only be fixed by moving back into dc. Additionally, every franchise makes you pay for parking on site. 

Nobody twisted his arm to make him ban pedestrian access.  Or sue adjacent businesses for offering parking.  He did all of those things in the name of lining his pockets.  

3 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

The FedEx experience has always been bad due to the location. But the quality of the team is more responsible for the lack of fan support now than anything else. 

And the fact that economic development in the area is nonexistent...because who would willingly locate their business close to the stadium, and risk being sued?  The whole idea of 'revitalization of a neighborhood' is a pipe dream as long as we've got someone that would rather restrict access (so he can charge you for parking) and isolate you to only his offerings for food/drink. 

It's not the norm, fellas.  There's stadiums you can attend, where a game is only an aspect of a wonderful day 'downtown'.    

12 minutes ago, megared said:

Other NFL stadiums do allow other businesses to operate in the vicinity.  They do have pedestrian access. 

Nobody twisted his arm to make him ban pedestrian access.  Or sue adjacent businesses for offering parking.  He did all of those things in the name of lining his pockets.  

Nobody is building light rail to the damn suburbs. The only team that has done that is the Santa Clara 9ers, and wanna guess how happy fans are that they moved out of candlestick into a box seat toilet bowl in the middle of the suburbs? 

Dan wants to move back. The fans want to move back. DC wants them to move back. DC council want “theirs.” 

1 minute ago, megared said:

Other NFL stadiums do allow other businesses to operate in the vicinity.  They do have pedestrian access.  They work well with other businesses without suing them.  Aside from the fact that NFL stadiums using tax payer money is a losing proposition, even if Dan uses his own funds to actually build, do you think he's going to be on board with other businesses cutting into his pie?  

Again, the RFK site is in the middle of a residential area, you can't turn that into a commercial hub without tearing down houses and kicking people out the area.  Capitol Hill is a historic district, you can't do to that neighborhood what the nationals stadium did to SW and MCI Center did to NW.

Probably because he's behind one of the most successful business ventures ever (which he is still running).  Bezos could come in and decide to operate at a loss, because he doesn't need the money from an NFL franchise to fund his lifestyle.  He could easily turn fan experience into one of the best in the NFL, just to build goodwill.  

There is nothing to indicate he's going to be anything like what Snyder has proven himself to be.  Your plan is to ride it out with Dan?  Maybe another 20 years he'll 'get it'?  Me personally, I'm over the 'superfan' ownership experience.  Give me someone that knows how to run an operation, delegate where necessary, and hold people accountable to expectations.  We have NONE of that now.  

Get lost, i never said stick with Snyder, we can't have this conversation if you keep making assumptions to fit your narrative.  I'm against Bezos getting full or majority ownership of the team, im getting tired of repeating myself to you, your wasting my time pretending to have an actual conversation here.

Acquiring other businesses >>>>>>>> operating a marketing ponzi scheme. 

One thing we do know, is that Dan isn't successful competing with the same other 31 teams, and there's nothing to indicate he ever will be.  

This thread is about possibly moving from Snyder to Bezos.  I disagree with notion of getting desperate for anyone to buy the team, Bezos is not a knight in shining armor.  People made the same mistake with Zuckerberg, who is running an equally successful and controversial tech empire.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Again, the RFK site is in the middle of a residential area, you can't turn that into a commercial hub without tearing down houses and kicking people out the area.  Capitol Hill is a historic district, you can't do to that neighborhood what the nationals stadium did to SW and MCI Center did to NW.

The plan is to turn it to mixed development.  Right now, the site of RFK is just a massive parking lot.  They'd like to improve it to provide green spaces, access to the river, and retail, if the designation of the land can get changed by Congress.   

Get lost, i never said stick with Snyder, we can't have this conversation if you keep making assumptions to fit your narrative.  I'm against Bezos getting full or majority ownership of the team, im getting tired of repeating myself to you, your wasting my time pretending to have an actual conversation here.

What's the alternative?  Does Bezos need to operate an NFL franchise in an alternative universe for 20 years to convince you he wouldn't be as bad as Snyder for you to get on board?  You haven't named one viable reason why Bezos could potentially be worse than Snyder.  Because you don't like him?   

The same objections you'd have with Bezos, you'd have with anyone.  But the bottom line is, Dan isn't working.  We aren't accomplishing anything under his stewardship...and we aren't getting any better.  He also isn't getting any better at running the team.   

This thread is about possibly moving from Snyder to Bezos.  I disagree with notion of getting desperate for anyone to buy the team, Bezos is not a knight in shining armor.  People made the same mistake with Zuckerberg, who is running an equally successful and controversial tech empire.

Snyder's biggest perceived value in business is the ability to flip something at a greater value than he acquired it for.  If Bezos offered him $5 B, that would represent the ultimate fresh start for him.  I don't see how he could turn it down. 

Paul Allen was doing fine with the Seahawks.  Steve Ballmer appears to be turning a corner with the Clippers.  At this point, having someone that has actually presided over a successful business for a length of time (indicating they have operational experience) would be much more important to me, than someone who had runaway success and cashed in. 

Snyder has no wealth of experience to draw upon.  He's pretty much flying by the seat of his pants...day to day.  

15 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Nobody is building light rail to the damn suburbs. The only team that has done that is the Santa Clara 9ers, and wanna guess how happy fans are that they moved out of candlestick into a box seat toilet bowl in the middle of the suburbs? 

Dan wants to move back. The fans want to move back. DC wants them to move back. DC council want “theirs.” 

So you think if you plop Dan Snyder's dream stadium down in the middle of a downtown city, those same problems aren't going to emerge? 

I'm not saying I wouldn't love to have a stadium at RFK, if the economics were good.  But Snyder's business patterns are indicative that any municipality that uses him (and his decision making) as an anchor to revitalize an area, deserves what they get.  It'll be a drive by area, outside of 8 Sundays a year.  

And what does Snyder deserve?  He deserves Landover, or Dulles, or Loudoun County.  That fits with how he's managed the stadium experience.  

7 minutes ago, megared said:

The plan is to turn it to mixed development.  Right now, the site of RFK is just a massive parking lot.  They'd like to improve it to provide green spaces, access to the river, and retail, if the designation of the land can get changed by Congress.   

That's what DC Council wants, not anyone else.

What's the alternative?  Does Bezos need to operate an NFL franchise in an alternative universe for 20 years to convince you he wouldn't be as bad as Snyder for you to get on board?  You haven't named one viable reason why Bezos could potentially be worse than Snyder.  Because you don't like him?   

The same objections you'd have with Bezos, you'd have with anyone.  But the bottom line is, Dan isn't working.  We aren't accomplishing anything under his stewardship...and we aren't getting any better.  He also isn't getting any better at running the team.   

We should just stop, i never said Bezos would be worse and gave plenty of reasons why this would be a bad idea or at least give pause.  I'm not only person that feels that way, believe whatever you want to believe.

Snyder's biggest perceived value in business is the ability to flip something at a greater value than he acquired it for.  If Bezos offered him $5 B, that would represent the ultimate fresh start for him.  I don't see how he could turn it down. 

Paul Allen was doing fine with the Seahawks.  Steve Ballmer appears to be turning a corner with the Clippers.  At this point, having someone that has actually presided over a successful business for a length of time (indicating they have operational experience) would be much more important to me, than someone who had runaway success and cashed in. 

Snyder has no wealth of experience to draw upon.  He's pretty much flying by the seat of his pants...day to day.  

You don't realize who Bezos is, all you see is dollar signs. Guess what, so does he.  You have no idea what you are dealing with with this guy, I've tried, good luck.

10 minutes ago, megared said:

So you think if you plop Dan Snyder's dream stadium down in the middle of a downtown city, those same problems aren't going to emerge? 

I'm not saying I wouldn't love to have a stadium at RFK, if the economics were good.  But Snyder's business patterns are indicative that any municipality that uses him (and his decision making) as an anchor to revitalize an area, deserves what they get.  It'll be a drive by area, outside of 8 Sundays a year.  

And what does Snyder deserve?  He deserves Landover, or Dulles, or Loudoun County.  That fits with how he's managed the stadium experience.  

This is why i don't believe you understand where RFK is, or you don't care.  It needs to stay a drive by area, that's not downtown DC. It's dominated by townhouses and schools, not competing businesses.

I understand not wanting to go with change for the sake of change but, we can not continue with Dan. We have seen what he is capable of and it's been a **** product. Fans are checking out from this team completely, it needs new blood at the top. I for one do not believe it could be worse with Bezos, but let's say it is...what do we have to lose?

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That's what DC Council wants, not anyone else.

The mayor's chief of staff said the same thing:

John Falcicchio, Bowser’s chief of staff and the interim deputy mayor for planning and economic development, stressed the city has not recently “had any substantive conversations about what bringing the team back to the District would mean." D.C. officials have long been rumored to be in talks with Snyder about the prospect, particularly as the team’s efforts to strike deals in Virginia and Maryland have fallen flat. The team is set to remain at FedEx Field in Landover through 2026.

Instead, Falcicchio said the move to demolish RFK is much more about sending “a clear signal that we want to put the site to productive use” and that the District is “serious about getting control of the land for the long term.”

Specifically, he said Bowser envisions it as a prime home for mixed-use development someday, particularly if it means adding more housing for the city, one of the mayor’s priorities. Falcicchio added that the property sits within one of the District’s Opportunity Zones, so it should prove to be an attractive one for investors looking to take advantage of the federal program’s tax savings.

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2019/09/05/d-c-plans-to-tear-down-rfk-stadium-by-2021.html

So who is 'not anyone else'?  No one cares that much about the Redskins being on that site. There's A LOT of stuff that needs to happen, for it to even be feasible.

We should just stop, i never said Bezos would be worse and gave plenty of reasons why this would be a bad idea or at least give pause.  I'm not only person that feels that way, believe whatever you want to believe.

Because some people peed in bottles at a warehouse?  Dan's given you countless reasons, examples and end results.  

You don't realize who Bezos is, all you see is dollar signs. Guess what, so does he.  You have no idea what you are dealing with with this guy, I've tried, good luck.

All I see is dollar signs?  That's all Snyder's seen.  He's pretty much gutted the fan experience in the name of profitability.  Bezos doesn't need to do that.  It would represent nothing to his bottom line.  $493 M (2018 revenue) is not worth Bezos' attention.  

I see someone that has, and continues to run a successful business that has revolutionized the industry it operates in.  But, no, you're right, we couldn't have any use for that.  

The mayor's chief of staff said the same thing:

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2019/09/05/d-c-plans-to-tear-down-rfk-stadium-by-2021.html

So who is 'not anyone else'?  No one cares that much about the Redskins being on that site. There's A LOT of stuff that needs to happen, for it to even be feasible.

If you haven't figured this out by now, DC is at minimum giving mixed signals and has since Obama left.  I gave you a direct quote from a month ago showing the Mayor wants the Redskins at the RFK site, directly contrasting her chief of staff from your article two months ago.  They are negotiating in broad daylight with threats of what they will do at the same time what she really wants.

Because some people peed in bottles at a warehouse?  Dan's given you countless reasons, examples and end results.  

You have no idea what you are dealing with and are ignoring my first post in this thread.  People die in his warehouses and kay in the floor for 20 minutes and pregnant women have miscarriages because management ignores their doctors notes for different work restrictions.  You don't want to look at what make this man so controversial because you don't care, just showing your true colors here.

All I see is dollar signs?  That's all Snyder's seen.  He's pretty much gutted the fan experience in the name of profitability.  Bezos doesn't need to do that.  It would represent nothing to his bottom line.  $493 M (2018 revenue) is not worth Bezos' attention.  

I see someone that has, and continues to run a successful business that has revolutionized the industry it operates in.  But, no, you're right, we couldn't have any use for that.  

And you continue to ignore how he did it, so we should just stop going back and forth on this.

It can't get much worse.  

I'm all for it.  I'm not even sure if I really care about the name change anymore and if that's what it took to get Bezos to buy the team...well, I'm all for it. Quite frankly, it'd be bittersweet for me.  I went to go visit a buddy of mine at his office last week and he's got a bunch of Redskins memorabilia in a corner and I've gotta say - and I've been feeling this way lately - it all just looked bad to me.  It looks...dated.  Cheap.  Uninspiring.  It seems like every hoodie or hat I've seen around these past few months just looks bad.  I'm not sure why that is but maybe the stank of Snyder has just ruined everything for me.  Like all the Redskins gear I've seen lately just looks to me as an equivalent of how the franchise is being run.  I don't know how else to describe it.  I used to love it, I used to think it all looked amazing.  Now, not so much.

That said, I don't think it happens and I think we're stuck with Snyder for a long, long time.  It's unfortunate because...well, you can blast Bezos all you want, he's got his faults.  IMO, most of it comes down to jealousy.  But Snyder isn't a forward thinking guy, at least he doesn't appear to be.  A new stadium isn't exactly going out on a limb, IMO.  Bezos appears to be a forward thinking guy and I think he'd help give this franchise a much needed facelift in all areas.  

I don't think Dan Snyder is the type of guy to just sell his cash cow to someone much richer than him. His ego and stubbornness wouldn't allow it.  Problem is we the fans have been victims of this front office clown show for so long we're desperate for change of any kind.  I have learned in my 42 years on this planet that sometimes its better to stick with the evil you know than the evil you don't.  Now don't get me wrong here, I am in no way a Snyder fan and like most everyone here, I dream of him selling the team to someone who has a real vision and eye for a successful NFL organization.  If Dan would just hire real football minded people and keep his grubby little hands off the football operations then he would have an even shinier toy that makes him more money and us fans a football team that we can be proud of. 

Archived