Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sleep Well thread: Week 10 Bye Week Edition, Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

LetThePointsSoar

Been in Nashville since Thursday with my parents, to visit my brother and his fiancé, and her sister and their parents were visiting as well from Pittsburgh. We’re flying home tomorrow and don’t get back to DC until 1:30, so honestly if we were playing tomorrow, i probably wouldn’t have gone along to Nashville 😂 I’ll catch the 1:00 game when i get home, then watch the rest of the games as well. 

Got to see my brothers gig though, which was fun 

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Been in Nashville since Thursday with my parents, to visit my brother and his fiancé, and her sister and their parents were visiting as well from Pittsburgh. We’re flying home tomorrow and don’t get back to DC until 1:30, so honestly if we were playing tomorrow, i probably wouldn’t have gone along to Nashville 😂 I’ll catch the 1:00 game when i get home, then watch the rest of the games as well. 

Got to see my brothers gig though, which was fun 

If you don't have to be at the airport super early, hit up Biscuit Love for breakfast this morning. That place is 🔥🔥🔥

Archived