Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: Week 8 Welcomes the restless,die hard drunken fans!!!

LetThePointsSoar

3 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Thought about titling it, the "mildly interested in work, but worried we're getting blown out on national television like usual edition"

Hey we set a record against the 49ers for fastest game in history.

If we can repeat that performance or anything remotely close to it, you'll be tucked into bed early enough to get a good night's sleep for work tomorrow.

The defense plays an absolute world beater game rattling kirk and stuffing the run..terrymthegem has an amazing game as well as case believe it or not...orrrrr..the defense is keeping us in the game as case struggles and the rookie comes in and plays stellar!!...dont tell me not to dream..

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Hey we set a record against the 49ers for fastest game in history.

If we can repeat that performance or anything remotely close to it, you'll be tucked into bed early enough to get a good night's sleep for work tomorrow.

I was wondering about this..the game did seam to get over rather quickly..i.mean there were some penalties (looking at you 75)but for the most part I'm sure the officiating crew was like let these ****ers play the game out and let's get out of this sloppy mess lol

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I was wondering about this..the game did seam to get over rather quickly..i.mean there were some penalties (looking at you 75)but for the most part I'm sure the officiating crew was like let these ****ers play the game out and let's get out of this sloppy mess lol

Actually I'm sure the weather was the factor in it being the shortest game ever.

Weather meant run, run, run, and little passing.

That equates to the game clock ticking faster.

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’ll definitely be watching with all my skins gear on, knowing full well that we’ll lose, and lose horribly. 1-7. Woohooooo 😂😂😂😂

The plus side is that you can wear the same thing next week on Halloween and scare all the kids away.

:cheers:

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ahhhh ok thanks for explaining man..ya I like terrymthegem..

There seems to be an ongoing discussion even outside of Redskins circles.  

My preference of TMC minimizes carpal tunnel, and is a play off of the leagues best backs nickname, CMC. And, the TV show that exposes our players and coaches... indiscretions.... TMZ.

I'd like to hear what other players call him, and adopt that. 

T'Bone

Last night I watched the first half and some of the third quarter until they took out Case.  Then switched channels to watch first opening day game of NBA on TNT.

Fans need to not watch on Sundays and just write off this season as a huge embarrasing and emotional LOSS.   Let poor Adrian Peterson go to another team that

he can help win in the playoffs.  This rookie quarterback needs to be sent to the minor leagues for further development.   What few assets left on this team needs

to be traded including Williams.

Archived