Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mild Case of Insomnia thread: Week:2 Welcomes the restless, die hard (and attempting to not be apathetic) drunken fans.

LetThePointsSoar

Which team will show up tomorrow, the 1st half crew from last week that lit up the scoreboard, or the 2nd half crew that took a beating and tucked their tails? 

Either way, **** Dallas. 

What's everyone drinking this evening, or even better, what are you making for food tomorrow?  I've got a beef tenderloin cut open flat myself and gonna stuff it with grilled pears, spinach, goat cheese, shallots, and garlic.  So even if it's a debacle as I expect it to be, at least the food will be good. 

Hail. 

46 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Which team will show up tomorrow, the 1st half crew from last week that lit up the scoreboard, or the 2nd half crew that took a beating and tucked their tails? 

Either way, **** Dallas. 

What's everyone drinking this evening, or even better, what are you making for food tomorrow?  I've got a beef tenderloin cut open flat myself and gonna stuff it with grilled pears, spinach, goat cheese, shallots, and garlic.  So even if it's a debacle as I expect it to be, at least the food will be good. 

Hail. 

I'm going to the game tomorrow,  so I'm trying to behave, but it should help me sleep.  

I'm one of the cooks at the ES tailgate.

Marinated flank steak, (soy sauce, red wine vinegar,  dijon mustard,  Worcestershire,  lemon juice, garlic, canola oil, pepper, pepper, ginger & red pepper flakes). It sounds like a mess, but it works. 

Pepperjack deer bologna w/sweet-hot mustard, post-tailgate Nathan's dogs and plenty of bourbon!

20190914_214531.jpg

5 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

@Skinsfan1311 that sounds awesome. Tell Pez & Huly and the crew I said hello. Haven't flown out from Missouri for the ES tailgate since RG3's last home game a few years back.  Need to get back out there one of these days soon, just been tough to convince myself to spend the time and money. 

Will do, and I don't blame you.

If you do come out, you will love our current tailgate spot in the Red Zone. The lot opens an hour before the other lots, the parking spaces are twice as wide, they have bands,  DJ's,  cheerleaders stop by, all kinds of cool stuff. It's a lot closer to the stadium. We're in our seats in 10 minutes.At least the Skins got this right.  We always win the tailgate!

Mrs. Skinsfan and I are gluttons for punishment!

12 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

What's everyone drinking this evening, or even better, what are you making for food tomorrow? 

Experimenting on my wing game with my own buffalo sauce, cheese sticks with a garlic butter dipping sauce, sausage balls, & a key lime pie. 

Archived