Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champ Bailey....we want him back!!!!

theDIRTYcode

Atlanta is Champ's home, always has been, always will be. I know about the situation that the Skins are in, if you franchise Bailey, then you can't upgrade your roster unless Lavar decides to restructure.....which doesn't sound likely.

So.....we are not gonna give up our first rounder, and if you franchise him, your gonna piss him off. What do ya say we swap? Our top 3 for your first rounder? That gives you a shot at some of the best talent in the draft, gives us our hometown boy and everybody is happy.

heck with that........you got to pay to play! and that top 3 ain't getting it done!

why would the skins want to do anything to help out Champ anyways? especially if he wants to leave! time to play hardball.............even though, personally, it won't hurt my feelings one bit to see Chump(which is what I prefer to call him these days) go..........in my opinion, Chump is more hype than talent, and what ever team gets him, is sure to figure it out.........especially once he signs that big contract!!

To Chump Bailey, I say, Sianara Sucka!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dolemite

and one other thing..............is that the same "Superman" in your post that had such a great game last week? 47 yards, maybe............LOL!!!

You better worry about a coach, before you worry about Champ.

Ohhh yeah...thats the same Superman. He can afford to have off days, there will be more good than bad, I can assure you of that. But maybe the reason Champ has slacked off, is because he's tire of giving a 100% without any return? Ever think about that? You guys have been low balling Bailey ever since he signed...no wonder he wants out.

Originally posted by theDIRTYcode

Ohhh yeah...thats the same Superman. He can afford to have off days, there will be more good than bad, I can assure you of that. But maybe the reason Champ has slacked off, is because he's tire of giving a 100% without any return? Ever think about that? You guys have been low balling Bailey ever since he signed...no wonder he wants out.

What was the signing bonus offered? 18 million or something of the sort? Low balling? What is the world coming to?

he don't want to stay.

the point is moot.

there is only one option:

franchise tender and trade for draft picks.

NOw here is my take:

Lavar wants champ gone and is stalling on his contract maybe to get that done.

remember the laughing on the bus thing?

Originally posted by theDIRTYcode

But maybe the reason Champ has slacked off, is because he's tire of giving a 100% without any return? Ever think about that? You guys have been low balling Bailey ever since he signed...no wonder he wants out.

WHAT?? He has been low-balling DC with his sh!tty play this year. We offered him crazy-ass money for a CB, ane he turned it down. Ever since then, he has been playing like he doesn't care, and like he wants to leave.

Champ was very repsected in DC until this contract thing, so don't go talking about low-balling him, when he's being selfish. You're from ATL anyway...what do you know about the 'Skins? My opinion...Vick is another Randall Cunningham...good skills but will never win ****.

Originally posted by Dr. D

he don't want to stay.

the point is moot.

there is only one option:

franchise tender and trade for draft picks.

NOw here is my take:

Lavar wants champ gone and is stalling on his contract maybe to get that done.

remember the laughing on the bus thing?

No one knows that was Champ, some fans who weren't even there just assumed it was him.

If anyone, it was probably Bruce Smith that was laughing. We all know how much he cared about winning?

Originally posted by xanathos19

WHAT?? He has been low-balling DC with his sh!tty play this year. We offered him crazy-ass money for a CB, ane he turned it down. Ever since then, he has been playing like he doesn't care, and like he wants to leave.

Champ was very repsected in DC until this contract thing, so don't go talking about low-balling him, when he's being selfish. You're from ATL anyway...what do you know about the 'Skins? My opinion...Vick is another Randall Cunningham...good skills but will never win ****.

How are you being selfish when it comes to money and business? Are you serious? He wants to be paid what's he worth, and doesn't want to have to re-do his deal all over again like Stephen Davis refused to do, and how LaVar and Samuels will have to do. And THAT is selfish?

Also, define sh!tty play, because I'm thinking you're extremely spoiled by how talented our corners are. You bring someone else in his spot, with this pass rush, and they'll be flame bait all day long.

All of you fans calling for Champ to hit the road will see next season, just the same way you're all crying to get Stephen back when a year ago half the board was calling him washed up.

:rolleyes: :doh:

Archived