Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champ Bailey....we want him back!!!!

theDIRTYcode

GAmebreaker-

I'm just saying that his play has gotten worse as the year has went on...if he's going to leave, which is where this "Argument" started in the first place, we may as well get something for him. I do think that he has great skills, and has played very well for us, like I said before...ever since the contract thing, though, he has slipped off...I think that if he really wanted to be here in DC with the 'Skins, then he would try to get the deal done however he could...$20 mil is a little selfish!!

Originally posted by xanathos19

GAmebreaker-

I'm just saying that his play has gotten worse as the year has went on...if he's going to leave, which is where this "Argument" started in the first place, we may as well get something for him. I do think that he has great skills, and has played very well for us, like I said before...ever since the contract thing, though, he has slipped off...I think that if he really wanted to be here in DC with the 'Skins, then he would try to get the deal done however he could...$20 mil is a little selfish!!

His play hasn't been worse as the season went on, even though his injuries have played a role. Last week he shut Galloway down, and the week before he played a great game as well.

Archived