Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

15 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Gritty.

Gutty.

Scrappy Nats.

Meanwhile Barstool dbag is taking a beating on the TwiXter. Pasting link bc of naughty language.

https://twitter.com/ChrisKlemmer/status/1690562113956171776?t=cbVRGmaY1h0U3GcOFBHvNA&s=19

I hate doing this, but he does kind of look like smeagol.

• Haha 4

Another great night at Fredericksburg. Awesome place to watch a game.

Augusta pitchers hit four FredNat batters including Crews twice. 

Morales, who also got hit, went hitless, but smoked the ball twice. He had a scary moment when he went first to third on a Pickney single a slid his head into the third baseman’s leg. He was down for a bit, but ultimately fine. 

Speaking of Pickney, he needs to move up a level. He’s old for the league, and we need to see if he can swing it in the upper levels. Exciting prospect.

Armando Cruz really can pick it at SS. He had a nice two out, two run single to break the game open.

I really like Roismar Quintana. I feel like he gets overlooked. The dude can command the strike zone.  The power numbers haven’t been there this season but he’s only 20. He had a really good hack that turned into a sac fly.

14th round pick Elijah Nunez was the player of the game with four hits. He reminds me of Jacob Young.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Another great night at Fredericksburg. Awesome place to watch a game.

Augusta pitchers hit four FredNat batters including Crews twice. 

Morales, who also got hit, went hitless, but smoked the ball twice. He had a scary moment when he went first to third on a Pickney single a slid his head into the third baseman’s leg. He was down for a bit, but ultimately fine. 

Speaking of Pickney, he needs to move up a level. He’s old for the league, and we need to see if he can swing it in the upper levels. Exciting prospect.

Armando Cruz really can pick it at SS. He had a nice two out, two run single to break the game open.

I really like Roismar Quintana. I feel like he gets overlooked. The dude can command the strike zone.  The power numbers haven’t been there this season but he’s only 20. He had a really good hack that turned into a sac fly.

14th round pick Elijah Nunez was the player of the game with four hits. He reminds me of Jacob Young.

how was the traffic. it's a tuesday and 95 has horrific traffic around that area and the occoquan every damn day

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

how was the traffic. it's a tuesday and 95 has horrific traffic around that area and the occoquan every damn day

It took me about an hour to get from my house in Springfield. I catch 95 down in Lorton, and yes, the Occoquan area is a snail’s pace, but once I passed that I was moving fine. The ride home sucked because we got a downpour and a lot of trucks and jersey walls. That wasn’t pleasant.

I love the stadium. You can sit right behind home plate for $22. I typically do that for a few innings, then walk around and watch it from the concourse to stretch my legs. Or you could just get a $10 standing room and be fine. I will say that I’m not in love with the food selection/prices. I’d recommend stopping in at Sheetz or a fast casual spot that you pass on the way in if you are early.