Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, Bacon said:

Another couple days like today and we're golden. It would be nice if the Brewers would lose.

I'm convinced now that we will play the Brewers, in Milwaukee. Cubs aren't great right now and still have a ton of games left against a much better STL team..

Brewers are the hottest team out right now. Right at the right time. Don't see them slipping up 

10 hours ago, mammajamma said:

I'm convinced now that we will play the Brewers, in Milwaukee. Cubs aren't great right now and still have a ton of games left against a much better STL team..

Brewers are the hottest team out right now. Right at the right time. Don't see them slipping up 

I'm not convinced it will be in Milwaukee.  I don't believe they're the hottest team, they're the team that's playing the easiest schedule out of all the potential playoff teams.

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

Apparently Sendly has been instrumental in the improved OF defense. Might be a reason why...

if true, then much respect. Robles went from potential to gold glove quicker than any of us imagined and Soto has turned into a league average LF which is more than we thought.

Give Hendley a new title. don't embarrass that man by sticking him at 3rd.

• Like 2