Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Packers Prediction Thread: Slippin' Away

skins island connection

Who Wins ?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Simple, no points, just head-to-head, who wins the game.

• Washington Redskins
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2018 at 06:34 AM

On 9/18/2018 at 9:49 PM, Burgundy Yoda said:

Redskins 27

Packers 23

The classic game to hype us up again during the bye week, keeping hope alive for the few that still have it for the team. If we come out and win after the bye against the saints I will be SHOCKED because it will be extremely uncharacteristic for a Gruden run team.

Skins win! Hard to tell which way the ship will turn, New Orleans is kind of a must-win because of how good Carolina looks. A loss to NO and we could be looking at 2-3 but then again we could easily beat the Panthers because this team is so unpredictable. 

26 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m guessing since we won, most predictions for week 5 will be a redskins win? Seems like everybody here predicts a bad loss right after we lose, and a blowout win right after we win ? 

Nah, I think a prediction thread comes closer to 50/50 instead of expecting a blowout.  Jay is going to have to give up on trying to hold a lead against Brees, that's how he lost last year.

I'd wait to vote until after a week, give Morgan Moses a chance to go through concussion protocol first.

5 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Well, looks like no one got the correct score, strange but it wasn't even a weird score, simply 31-17.

A couple ESers got the right score but the wrong teams.

I just cannot figure out this team; one week they look dominating, the next week they look out of it, and the next week they come out blazing.

I got it right on the Skins winning with 31 points but had GB at 28. And I was NOT hoping the Pack would get any more points.

Archived