Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football leagues

Grizz

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/551328/invitation?key=591520e29ac3e052&ikey=63be3e535ed8d6d2

10 team, no one has quit. Mostly Co workers and old class mates. Have 9 need one more. 

Live Draft is Monday August 27th at 8:45pm eastern 

Yahoo standard scoring but added 1)rb/wr/te flex spot instead of 3 starting wr there are 2.  Also.  .5 (half point) per reception. 

1 hour ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Haven’t there been ES leagues in the past? I’d be down to participate this year but we are running out of time 

Then start up a league and start recruiting  :cheers:

But as stated above, money leagues are the way to go now.  I stopped playing in public leagues or leagues that only offered bragging rights years ago.  When people invest money into something, they tend to care more and participate.  I'm still sitting here wondering how I went from only being in three money leagues to five this year.......too much fantasy football :rofl89:

39 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Then start up a league and start recruiting  :cheers:

But as stated above, money leagues are the way to go now.  I stopped playing in public leagues or leagues that only offered bragging rights years ago.  When people invest money into something, they tend to care more and participate.  I'm still sitting here wondering how I went from only being in three money leagues to five this year.......too much fantasy football :rofl89:

Yeah same here. $150, $50 buy-in and a family league with a trophy and bragging rights.

I can't tell you the last time I did a public league. But I think if it involved folks from ES and included some bragging rights, it might work. I thought there had been multiple leagues in the past. Could be wrong though.

I'd be down to start an ES league if people are willing to throw in cash. I'd even be the commissioner and do all the collecting and distribution. Any buy in I don't care, it could be $10 or $200.

If you're interested send me a message or post in this thread. Might be hard to get enough interest but if we can get at least 10 people I'm down. 

• 11 months later...

Archived