Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tough season for you guys, pull for us in the playoffs!

JRobinson

On 12/30/2017 at 3:52 PM, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Thanks for posting that link to a Rams podcast.  I have been searching far and wide for some in depth football discussion about a team I don't give a **** about.

Good luck in the playoffs.  Enjoy your loss to Minnesota. :cheers:

Love it.  ???

On 12/30/2017 at 3:11 PM, JRobinson said:

Tons of injures for you guys, and a rough season.  I ask though that y’all pull for us.  Also, check out my brother and I talk about my beloved Rams.   I’ll be in touch with you Redskin fans!

http://ramsondemand.com/threads/new-kids-on-the-block-with-a-podcast.52994/#post-1018034

I'd be happy to do that because of the respect I have for McVay.  Good luck!!  With the Eagles basically gone, the only issue I see are the Vikings. 

If the Rams get to the SB it'll be their THIRD since the Redskins were in one.

McVay gets a running game and a decent defense and look what happens. But yeah it's all Cousins stalling us in the Redzone. Knowing that we can't run it doesn't hurt the offense, lol.

I want either the Rams or the Saints to win it all, with McVay and the Rams being my first choice. That would also be Wade Phillips second SB since Gruden blew him off for Joe Barry...sheesh.

I am still a little peeved at the Rams for firing Fisher just one week before he broke the all time loser record.

Enjoy McVay - he is likely to be the best coach of his generation. Unlike our front office, he has already shown a strong ability to find and hire the best staff.

I was at LA Coliseum for the 'Skins/Rams game. It was a fun time.  No one knew at the time how good the Rams would end up being. It also showed me a peek at what the 'Skins could have been if not for having 20 players on IR.  The Rams fans at the stadium were very friendly & welcoming.  Little trash talk at all.  Of course it sort of helped that at this point in the season the stadium was half empty with almost as many 'Skins fans in the house as the home team crowd.  

Living in NorCal myself, seeing the Rams do well in the post-season would be nice just to see all the 49ers fans get annoyed.

Archived