Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - 49ers at Redskins

TK

41 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He’s 8/10 or 9/11 on FGs isn’t he? Yeah he does occasionally miss an XP, but 9/11 on FGs isn’t bad 

A lot of those makes have been wobblers that move all over the place, he's not hitting it square for whatever reason and it's going to start biting him and hurt us unless he snaps out of it. 

2 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Go back a couple of pages and read.  You will see crap about vendettas, this, that, and the third.

I am not sure about blaming the refs for the entire loss, but one thing is for sure, that bogus fumble call that led to the 49ers TD definitely turned the game around for them.  If you call the ball down by contact, you wipe off a 49ers TD and who knows what the 'Skins do on that drive.  Calls like that can definitely swing games or at least help leave the door open for the other team.  Also, those kinds of calls get forgotten quickly because the 'Skins ultimately won, but had they lost? Hoooboooy.

3 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

No theyre ****ing trash. We played down to them because we're just average team ourselves 

27-28 teams are caught in the ooze of mediocrity and are capable of losing weekly. I (like a stupid ****ing idiot) thought the Skins were above the ooze. I was wrong 

You are wrong. :) 

The Redskins right now are on a tree branch hanging above the ooze. If they were in the ooze, as usual, they've would've lost this game in the end.

Of course that tree branch could break if they don't keep their focus, or the injuries pile up, and they could be back into the ooze, but they aren't yet. :) 

Archived