Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Bucs

TK

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

dumb penalty. didn't even have to hold. just block and release since Jones is already beyond the block. does Arie make this team?

I don't think he does.  He has had plenty of time to impress, and I just don't think he ever turned the corner.  Time to give someone else a shot.

5 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

I don't think he does.  He has had plenty of time to impress, and I just don't think he ever turned the corner.  Time to give someone else a shot.

He shouldn't, especially since Lauvao has played pretty well, but if he does it's just as a precautionary measure until Spencer is 100%

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I liked Mcnichols coming out this year. I like the preseason for seeing these guys that we liked during the draft. It's cool to watch them transition to the pro game.

I'm really enjoying this particular game because i've been watching Hard Knocks so you get more a of a human interest aspect to your opponent. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I liked Mcnichols coming out this year. I like the preseason for seeing these guys that we liked during the draft. It's cool to watch them transition to the pro game.

Agreed. Have you been watching hard knocks? Apparently mcnichols is looking real bad. Not that perine looks like a world beater, but I'm happy we got him

5 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Agreed. Have you been watching hard knocks? Apparently mcnichols is looking real bad. Not that perine looks like a world beater, but I'm happy we got him

I think simply because of the Muscle Hamster suspension McNichols has to make the 53 although Barber's really giving him a run. 

Archived