Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

Biden keeps sounding like he's lost a couple stops. No wonder big Dem donors looking for someone else. 

He does.  I like most of what he’s saying, but his stammering makes me think he’s lost a bit upstairs.

I get a similar feel out of Sanders and Warren as well, which is why I’m starting to like Buttigueg more and more.

Quick initial thoughts:

1. Biden clearly sounds like he is losing it, which is unfortunate.

2. The way Warren breathes heavily before each sentence bothers me for some reason.

3. Sanders is trying desperately not to be a yelling old man....I give it 30 minutes.

4. I detest Rachel Maddow.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

He does.  I like most of what he’s saying, but his stammering makes me think he’s lost a bit upstairs.

I get a similar feel out of Sanders and Warren as well, which is why I’m starting to like Buttigueg more and more.

Booottty!  Boootty!

Biden has lot several steps upstairs.  We already see what that looks like in one Donny Manchild.

Just now, Forehead said:

At what point do Yang, Steyer, and Gabbard get vocal about their annoyance...I mean I get that their fringe candidates but Warren has been called on four-five times already and we haven't seen them once.

I don't think they should even be there....  Still they are there, so I suppose they should be asked questions by now.  Kind of weird/rude.

I'm behind, do we have to keep talking about why we should do health care if is the same talking points over and over again?  

I'm getting tired of being against MFA, the public option is never explained how its bette, jus more likely to pass.  Difference of fixing the problem and getting elected.

Archived