Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Ok, so when the stories came out that Don smells, were they saying then that he was ****ting his pants? Because now, the stories coming out, is that he outright ****s his pants, I will watch this full video later.

• Thumb up 1

I think that with Adderal, incontinence is one of the side effects of overdependence on this drug. I just checked and incontinence is one of the side effects. I'm not surprised that he wears Depends type products in case he is affected. Or he he has skid tracks on hid underwear. And because he's Trump it's okay for him, like the emperor's new clothes story, he has gotten away with it for years. 

Of course he has someone take care of his personal self.  He's so entitled.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I think that with Adderal, incontinence is one of the side effects of overdependence on this drug. I just checked and incontinence is one of the side effects. I'm not surprised that he wears Depends type products in case he is affected. Or he he has skid tracks on hid underwear. And because he's Trump it's okay for him, like the emperor's new clothes story, he has gotten away with it for years. 

Of course he has someone take care of his personal self.  He's so entitled.

Ok, if you have the time and want a good listen, hit the bong and put this video on. Its referenced in the previous video. Its spiteful, petty and useless information...but I found it absolutely fascinating. Its a few years old, but still relevant. Deep down, I truly believe the guy.

• Thumb up 1

I decided to check out one of the sites offering "Trump Bucks," see what they were up to now...did a Google of patriotsfuture.org...and clicked on each of the first four links:

image.png.908d7e24198a0992b017e5dc06b55feb.png

1st link took me here:

Spoiler

image.png.dc0267301575b65ed8519b4f9214d3d6.png

2nd link took me here:

Spoiler

image.png.a8f5a1d741d5d566f6d7f60045e33d8b.png

3rd link took me here lol:

Spoiler

image.png.d0b8a498187cc22951c9cc8094eb4be5.png

Annnnd, the 4th link took me here:

Spoiler

image.png.92c39cd90da3abbdcec98e4b0ef392d6.png

That last one at least has an American flag on it lol...USA! USA!!

• Haha 4

Comer says “every” American family spent the Thanksgiving and Christmas break around the dinner table asking about the Biden family and business dealings

Honestly the subject never came up. 

It's my fault really. I need to step my crazy MAGA uncle game up for the good of my family. 

• Haha 1

Psychic Delivers Prophecy For Trump On Fox News, And It Doesn't Sound Good

Former President Donald Trump may have a “sense of loss” in his future, according to a psychic on Fox News.

On his prime-time show Tuesday, Jesse Watters said he had recently received a “delightful reading” from a fortune teller at a dinner party.

“And when I asked her about Trump, she said there’d be a grave injustice this fall, and we may not even have an election,” he said.

He introduced Paula Roberts, “The English Psychic,” to give a second opinion on what’s in store for Trump.

Roberts, whose website describes her as a psychic, clairvoyant and seer, pulled an ominous-looking tarot card from her deck.

“Uh oh,” Watters said.

“I mean, I do recognize that I’m at Fox TV,” she prefaced her reading.

“A sense of loss,” she predicted. “A sense of loss, but it’s very specific,” she continued stammering, ”no, let me move on.”

“It’s as if he may be thinking more about what he’s lost and not still taking full advantage of what he still has,” she concluded.

Watters replied: “That’s a great interpretation, Paula.”

• Haha 2

Anderson Cooper did tequila shots on New Year's Eve -- lemme tell you why that is bad for Joe Biden!

I watched Dick Clark's not so Rocking NYE n football this go around but I know I've seen him n Andy doing shots on past broadcasts. Most likely back when Trump was president. 🤣

5 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

So Trump and Clinton were on Epstein’s list but not for any wrongdoing.

I want the people who were actual pedos.

There was no list. That idea was championed by conspiracy theorists and media outlets hungry for impressions on Twitter and views on YouTube. People all over Twitter--and mostly just the MAGA loons and Musk fan boys--were acting like Epstein kept a little black book of clients, the number of times they used his services, and their sexual preferences...or something. I actually watched a CNN or MSNBC segment on YouTube that started off saying "A list of Epstein associates and acquaintances is expected to be released later today," then ended the 5 minute segment saying "We need to remind people that there is no list" lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Florida senior arrested for threatening Rep. Eric Swalwell

Jan. 4 (UPI) -- A 72-year-old Florida man has been arrested and charged with threatening to kill Rep. Eric Swalwell and his children, federal prosecutors said.

Michael Shapiro of Greenacres, Fla., made his initial appearance in court Wednesday after being arrested earlier that morning.

A copy of the complaint obtained by ClickOrlando.com accuses the senior citizen of leaving the Democratic congressman for California five threatening voicemails on Dec. 19.

Excerpts of the voicemails reproduced in the complaint allege the man told Swalwell that he's "gonna come after you and kill you."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-senior-arrested-threatening-rep-072425744.html

• Thumb down 1