Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Personally I'd rather have a President that stands up for civil rights (and the environment) over one with a cult of personality who alienated the US from everyone in the world with the exception of Russia and had a 4 year history of losing and failure.

So I don't get the current approval rating shtick. So ****ing what?

Because approval rating is a direct indicator that the American Public doesn't agree with you. They'd rather have mean tweets and a better economy and be able to fill up their gas tanks. 

So funny you guys STILL believe Trump was in bed with Russia. Did you not follow the Steele Dossier story? And you guys aren't the conspiracy theory party??

You guys also used to be the free speech and anti-war party too. Now you wanna give everyone else guns and take away ours and censor anyone who doesn't go along with the current narrative and social justice trope.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You said you hated the free market. I said I'm sure you do, probably have trauma from Elon Musk buying Twitter in a free market. 

Musk bought Twitter?

Speaking of free markets.  Your boy is fining the Special Olympics for mandating masks at their own events.  Companies and organizations aren’t allowed to implement their own policies anymore?  Or do you love government overreach?

Why didn’t you answer my three questions?

Edited by Ball Security

33 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Also hilarious that you guys are talking about conspiracy theories when someone just posted stuff about the Steele Dossier being true

Not one person mentioned the Steele dossier.  (Most of which has been proven true, by the way.)  You brought it up, as part of your attempt to change the subject away from the Mueller report.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You said you hated the free market. I said I'm sure you do, probably have trauma from Elon Musk buying Twitter in a free market. 

Elon didn't buy ****. He's afraid to go through with the purchase.

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You guys also used to be the free speech and anti-war party too. Now you wanna give everyone else guns and take away ours and censor anyone who doesn't go along with the current narrative and social justice trope.

What are you talking about?

Also, you don't understand the concept of protected free speech. Not surprising. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Elon didn't buy ****. He's afraid to go through with the purchase.

No he just isn't going to buy a platform until he knows the real user count. He's going to tank the stock when he exposes the amount of bots and buy it for a cheaper price. Reeeeeeee

• Haha 1

Just now, Forever A Redskin said:

No he just isn't going to buy a platform until he knows the real user count. He's going to tank the stock when he exposes the amount of bots and buy it for a cheaper price. Reeeeeeee

But you just said he bought it. So which one is it?

8 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I said I'm sure you do, probably have trauma from Elon Musk buying Twitter in a free market.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

So he hasn’t bought Twitter like you said he did?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Not one person mentioned the Steele dossier.  (Most of which has been proven true, by the way.)  You brought it up, as part of your attempt to change the subject away from the Mueller report.  

A few posts ago someone literally talked about Russia in regards to Trump winning in 2016. Thought you guys were better than conspiracy theories.

Because approval rating is a direct indicator that the American Public doesn't agree with you. They'd rather have mean tweets and a better economy and be able to fill up their gas tanks. 

So funny you guys STILL believe Trump was in bed with Russia. Did you not follow the Steele Dossier story? And you guys aren't the conspiracy theory party??

Explain “you used to be the free speech party.”  In your own words, how is this different now?

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

He's buying it, yes. Keep attacking semantics trying to "own" me instead of having a conversation about the actual points though.

I will when you make one. Unless the point that you made was that you can't say fag or oriental without being canceled and we're giving too many guns to the darkies now. Because I'll concede that you made that point.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Explain “you used to be the free speech party.”  In your own words, how is this different now?

See: the outrage over Twitter and potential return of Trump. The clear bias towards banning republican voices on Twitter that Elon Musk is in the process of fixing.

Funny how you skipped the anti-war party part of my post though.

Just now, Forever A Redskin said:

So funny you guys STILL believe Trump was in bed with Russia

One week before the RNC convention - the biggest event of his Presidential campaign, at the time - the top three people in the Trump campaign (Junior, Jared, and Paul Manafort, the nominal director of his Presidential campaign.), cleared time on their schedules so that they could personally meet with Natalyia Vesselnyetskia, an attorney representing the Russian government, to discuss the Russian government giving the campaign emails which the Russian government had hacked from the DNC.  

Within hours of the meeting, Donald Trump personally, live on camera, informed the audience at a rally that his campaign had just made an agreement, and that they would be receiving all kinds of really juicy dirt on Hillary Clinton, some time in the next few days.  

These facts have been admitted, by the people themselves.  

Donald Trump being in bed with Russia is a fact.  And has been known as such, since before Trump even took office.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

None of the "rights" are without constraints. Conservatives forget this too often. 

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

See: the outrage over Twitter and potential return of Trump. The clear bias towards banning republican voices on Twitter that Elon Musk is in the process of fixing.

You repeatedly break the rules (tos) of a business, you get booted. Tl:dr, **** around, find out.

A few posts ago someone literally talked about Russia in regards to Trump winning in 2016. Thought you guys were better than conspiracy theories.

And they did not mention the Steele Dossier.  And still haven't.  It's simply your attempt to run away from reality.  An attempt which you are continuing.  

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I literally talked about the Mueller report, which went into great detail about the evidence that Trump obstructed justice and that the Trump campaign had deep ties to Russia, and which also gave sources for their evidence. I never mentioned the Steele dossier. You did.

So again I ask...did you read the Mueller report?

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

327240450_giphy(3).gif.35b3cb4241c7d4148e6f8ea068fc2279.gif

You're spot on. I get a kick out of watching you guys Attempting to defend a flailing administration.

So this fly will exit the party now....

Only to return for the most greatest barbeque of all. The inevitable defeat of the Democrats in the midterm elections. Joe Biden will be a lame duck president and the worst in modern history.

Then I will return for the defeat of Democrats in 2024.

But keep on dunking on conservative Twitter posts and crying about Trump.

Russia Russia Russia! Racist Racist Racist! Stop the Ultra Mega MAGAs! Who cares about approval ratings and polling telling us we're gonna lose historically bad! Not us!

3 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

See: the outrage over Twitter and potential return of Trump. The clear bias towards banning republican voices on Twitter 

I thought Twitter was all bots tho??

And no one takes your posts seriously cause they are stupid. You must realize this by now. If you had anything of actual worth to say someone would have given you a serious response. I really tried to seriously respond to your Biden out of office thing after your first post, but you ran from that. So clearly you are just not worthy. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Great.  So you believe businesses cannot have terms of services.  And that the government should have oversight.  Pro-regulation I see.

Do you not support our non-combat backing of Ukraine?  You support Putin’s invasions of sovereign countries?  How many?  Finland? Poland?

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You're spot on. I get a kick out of watching you guys Attempting to defend a flailing administration.

So this fly will exit the party now....

The best part is that you don’t even have the intelligence necessary to read the room correctly 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Can't wait for Elon to really own the libs by putting combustion engines in Teslas

• Haha 1