Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN will be doing a 30 for 30 on the 87 Redskins

Warhead36

On 9/23/2017 at 12:14 PM, LetThePointsSoar said:

Finally had the chance to watch off the DVR this morning. 

Damn it, Dan....perfect chance for you and the crew to get some positive PR. Get these boys to a game, bring them out at halftime, make it a giant spectacle that they deserve and do it along with all the other regular players from that 87 Super Bowl team, and present them with official rings, and take a giant photo with all the regular players AND the scabs as one collective unit that won the Super Bowl as a TEAM.  Make it happen. Sad that it hasn't already. 

Can we all collectively take credit for this?! ??

On 1/6/2018 at 10:51 AM, SkipLane39 said:

Hey Skins people, I just joined this and loved reading all the comments. Skins fans are really passionate and I loved my time playing there. I’ll be back if they give us a super bowl ring :) 

Congrats, Skip!!  So long overdue, but well deserved!!! 

My Google feed had an article about the 1987 replacement players getting rings and I initially thought it was fake news.  I had to go over to the Skins site before I believed it.  Long overdue, but very glad to see them get this....hoping they get some special recognition at the Homecoming game in the fall.

On 1/6/2018 at 11:51 AM, SkipLane39 said:

Hey Skins people, I just joined this and loved reading all the comments. Skins fans are really passionate and I loved my time playing there. I’ll be back if they give us a super bowl ring :) 

Congratulations. Long overdue! Enjoy.

They deserve those rings they went 3-0 

I ought to get around to watching that documentary. Somehow missed it. But after reading what those players went through and how they were mostly cut after the strike ended, yes they did play a part in the Redskins history and they deserved those rings. 

Archived