Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you watch and root for Dallas if it helps Skins???

Renegade7

You watching and rooting for Dallas if it helps us???  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sit and watch a Dallas game and root for them to win if it helps the redskins???

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

I take the easy way out.

I was cheering for the Lions to lose rather than the Cowboys to win. :dallas_sucks:

That's all I'm trying to say

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Then wtf have you been talking about?

That I'll take the skins getting into the playoffs even if it's by just squeaking in..by hoping we take care of business and things go our way does not mean I have to root for Dallas to win

3 minutes ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Nana Nana boo boo stick ur head in doo doo I cheer on the redskins harder than any of u do....haha here's me waving the white flag and to the redskins bringing there A game Sunday!!

Are....are you in kindergarten??? Because that is exactly what I would expect a kindergartner to say...you're an adult, it's time to start acting like one. 

In all seriousness Redskins Nation, I would bow to any other Redskins fan and agree to whatever just to keep the peace to keep doing one thing...ROOT ON OUR BELOVED REDSKINS!!

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Are....are you in kindergarten??? Because that is exactly what I would expect a kindergartner to say...you're an adult, it's time to start acting like one. 

I love this...laughed my ass off!!

• PCS locked this topic
1 hour ago, Nfcbeasts4721 said:

Nana Nana boo boo stick ur head in doo doo I cheer on the redskins harder than any of u do....haha here's me waving the white flag and to the redskins bringing there A game Sunday!!

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

33 minutes ago, PCS said:

Holy ****. Mercy close.  Blaming most of you here for the drinking I'm going to do now.  :pint:

Take a barrel of Jack out of petty cash on me, just for those two posts. And slide over...

Archived