Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins -vs- Dolphins thread.

AkaD

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

It's not that they don't like PR. The blocking looks good because Hasselbeck is getting rid of the ball instead of holding it too long.

Amen

and the reason we are throwing short passes is because Timmy has touch. Ramsey Rifles those throws into the ground. The defense prepared for P.R. and are worried about 15yd crossing routes.

Tim moves better in the pocket and gets rid of the ball faster than PR, he's just following the play as its designed and not goin through all the reads.

Also the Dolphins' D don't know him nor have any tape on him, so they're not prepared for him.

Originally posted by bubba9497

Hasselback has fresh legs, no injuries, and has the "who the hell is he" advantage.

How many times have we seen a QB go down and the backup comes in and has a big game? The Titans backup came in against the Falcons and lit them up early.

I agree Bubba. Besides,Hasselbeck isn't shell-shocked like Ramsey currently is. Maybe this actually helps Ramsey in that he can step back and gain perspective now.

Originally posted by Earthcat

Lavar hasn't been cussing , what's up with the monster? They wouldn't dare mic him live.

They never mic anybody live.

I'm sure he's cussing plenty, but ESPN isn't going to showing, "I f*cked you up Ricky" on national television

Archived