Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

32 minutes ago, twa said:

Our Team?

would that be our ally Turkey or the Kurds?

I think yours a fair question though,as would be why have troops in Turkey if they are going to attack our ally the Kurds. 

Our Team.  

You know, the folks who have been fighting alongside our troops in this war which we recruited and trained them for?  

Oh wait.  You're a Trumper.  Make that "those people we barely know who might have brought us coffee once."  

24 minutes ago, visionary said:

I don't think we should be nearly so quick to declare Turkey an enemy or anything.  In some ways, they're irreplacable, against Russia.  

For example, thanks to their invasion (which Trump has endorsed), Russia finally has something they've wanted for probably 75 years - a warm water port.  

But, for the Russian navy to get to the Med, they have to go past Turkey.  

I'd be willing to put up with a lot, to keep it that way.  

(Not saying I would have ordered our troops to stand aside and allow an army which we are currently engaged in combat operations with to be the victims of genocide.  But I'm also not calling for their expulsion from NATO or similar retaliation, either.)  

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Our Team.  

You know, the folks who have been fighting alongside our troops in this war which we recruited and trained them for?  

Oh wait.  You're a Trumper.  Make that "those people we barely know who might have brought us coffee once."  

we recruited the SDF?

we certainly have armed and fought with them, but then we have armed and fought with the Turks.

We could certainly choose teams excluding the other, but haven't yet.

Regardless of who the Dem nominee is, will their be enough voters in the key electoral states; to give the Dem nominee a shot at winning.

Another of my Trump loving friends on FB, posted this:

>>

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP ~ by Steve Harvey
You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement.. You want them gone immediately!.. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job.. But there is this one guy, and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him.. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone!.. You want your problem fixed!.. He's the guy.. He's the best!
Here's why we want Trump: Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; Yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.. We want it all fixed!.. We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.. This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”.. And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want..
We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, sick of the Republican Party, and sick of illegals!.. We just want this thing fixed.. Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he'll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair.. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!!!
You are welcome to copy/paste/share this.. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved.. And the more people get this message, the more that will understand why Trump was elected..The raccoons have got to go!!!<<<

This isn't by the comedian Steve Harvey, host of Family Feud; though I'm sure the Trumpsters will believe it so.   These brainwashed idiots will be motivated to come out next years; especially after the Trump/GOP machine advertises in full force.   

Sadly, I think it will work.  I don't see Elizabeth or Joe bringing out more voters than Trump in the states he won.   I just think there's enough brainwashed people, who believe the Trump/GOP lies.  They will be even more riled up after Trump impeachment later this year. 

30 minutes ago, visionary said:

"I'm leading the effort to work with the President to punish Turkey for the actions which the President approved of, and actively facilitated."  

Remember when right wing media spent a year pushing the untrue narrative that US forces were ready to respond, and were ordered to "stand down"?

How would this work?

It wouldn't.  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Our Team.  

Funny to me that he lacks even the courage to admit that he is a trumper.

1 minute ago, Skintime said:

Well, it's probably a bit of a stretch.  

He's a "anybody with an R after their name" er.  

He will enthusiastically support every single thing Trump does.  (Until it's decided that it's to the Party's advantage to dump him.  At which time, he will treat Trump . . . the way Trump treats all of his disposable tools.)  

But he'd do the same thing if Hillary had an R after her name, too.  

25 minutes ago, Skintime said:

I'm not, but I will vote for him if the options remain as they are.  🐿️

Seeing how impeachment seems as unlikely as ever, and straight ticket voting is not a option here anymore.

8 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm not, but I will vote for him if the options remain as they are.  🐿️

Seeing how impeachment seems as unlikely as ever, and straight ticket voting is not a option here anymore.

By "the options", you mean "Trump, or anybody who doesn't have an R after their name"?

And Texas doesn't allow straight ticket voting?  How exactly do they prevent it?  If you vote Republican for every race on the ballot, do they reject your ballot?  

1 minute ago, Larry said:

By "the options", you mean "Trump, or anybody who doesn't have an R after their name"?

And Texas doesn't allow straight ticket voting?  How exactly do they prevent it?  If you vote Republican for every race on the ballot, do they reject your ballot?  

I will not vote for Warren or Biden...not that it will matter in Texas. 🤠

No straight ticket option, but you can certainly check each running individually if you wish....no longer a single click.

Archived