Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by dks1240

:doh:

you are guy number 39743298742 to ask that. :laugh: ;)

i think i need to have my own webpage dedicated to the almighty dks1240. :laugh:

and I wont be the last...but for sure it will be the last time I ask - so there!!!!!! :poke: :snore: :moon:

i wouldnt even go to your website if you paid me!!!!!

Cool Wally, thanks for sharing....I was at Fuji twice, and never made the climb to the top ....wish I had. Is that other picture also at Fuji or are you at Picklemeadows (Mountain Warfare Training Center)? Those bring back some memories.....

Originally posted by Tarhog

Cool Wally, thanks for sharing....I was at Fuji twice, and never made the climb to the top ....wish I had. Is that other picture also at Fuji or are you at Picklemeadows (Mountain Warfare Training Center)? Those bring back some memories.....

That was at MWTC in Bridgeport, CA. I don't remember the name Picklemeadows.

The "First Randry" was right outside of the gate at camp Fuji. I noticed it while waiting for the bus and had to get a pic.

Good times. :)

Jen

I don't. This was a program where we brought poor Vietnamese kids(well, some of em were) to Michigan's campus and tried to impress upon them the value of higher education, but also explore the different options available to them in their lives.

I was, in different years, Secretary, Co-Pres, and VP of the VSA there.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Jen

I don't. This was a program where we brought poor Vietnamese kids(well, some of em were) to Michigan's campus and tried to impress upon them the value of higher education, but also explore the different options available to them in their lives.

I was, in different years, Secretary, Co-Pres, and VP of the VSA there.

Ah, I see - sounds interesting and like a cause that is worthy. We could probably use some of that here (and probably in other places too) with a number of different groups (not just minorities either...). Cool. :)