Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

america... ***k yeah!

mcsluggo

i was going to post this in the election thread.... but really i think it is more important that that morasse.

When you get reminded that America does some things much better than every one else in the world... you just gotta say  "America... **** YEAH!!!

12800238_10156602046055203_3241090338805

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/03/08/spotlight-arab-american-muslim-voters-engage-issues/81486692/

Young Arab-American Muslim voters helped fuel Sanders' win

Niraj Warikoo, Detroit Free Press9:12 a.m. EST March 9, 2016

Standing outside a precinct in the south end of Dearborn that's more than 90% Arab-American Muslim, Shiab Mussad handed out slips of paper in English and Arabic urging voters to support Bernie Sanders.

"He's for people like us, people like me," Mussad, 22, explained Tuesday as voters ambled toward Salina School, which sits close to the Ford Rouge plant. "I got thousands of dollars of college debt, and he talks about making college affordable, giving me a fair shot. That resonates a lot with me, with young voters."

(more at link)

rockonyt8.gif

---- 

and i should note.... i didn't vote for Bernie.    but i am damned glad that those dudes did!

Dearborn Muslims and Arabs tend not to be welfare queens like the white folks on Wall street

They actually run legitimate small businesses without being on the teet of the gov't

Idk..I think this has as much to do about Muslims voting for a Jewish man as it does about Hillary's shtick.

I'm sure there is a fair share Dearborn Muslims who are also on the government teet as there are white folks on wall street.

But if you have numbers to prove otherwise, I'd love to hear it.

Dearborn Muslims and Arabs tend not to be welfare queens like the white folks on Wall street

They actually run legitimate small businesses without being on the teet of the gov't

Unfortunately they need financing like the rest of the economy

My grandfather lives in Dearborn at the end of his life. We both went to the DMV to get a title transferred. The place was packed and we were the only two white dudes in the place including the employees. everyone was middle eastern.

My only question was, did they check the weather before they all decided on Dearborn?

Latest Dearborn data I can find

The fable TWA is trying to peddle that Arabs and Muslims in Dearborn voted for Bernie because of goodies is false

http://www.towncharts.com/Michigan/Economy/Dearborn-city-MI-Economy-data.html

Wait, did the man in the piece not say it was because he would get "a fair shot" AKA debt forgiveness on college loans? Is that not "goodies" as you put it?

the point is that muslim voters in the USA chose to vote for a Jewish candidate based exclusively on the campaign issues that were important to them, whatever those issues were...

muslim americans view the issues with an emphasis on the American part, rather than the Muslim part.   Similarly, a majority of American Catholics chose GW Bush over Catholic John Kerry.   And in the USA this happens while voters remain strongly committed to their faiths.  

this is a big deal.      

You think Muslims can't be bribed?....I guess you don't think they are human.  :P

The point is they are not biased against people of Middle east descent? ....or is they they are biased in favor?

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately they need financing like the rest of the economy

My grandfather lives in Dearborn at the end of his life. We both went to the DMV to get a title transferred. The place was packed and we were the only two white dudes in the place including the employees. everyone was middle eastern.

My only question was, did they check the weather before they all decided on Dearborn?

The Muslim immigrants in Dearborn actually descend from a very moderate line of followers. Except the first group decided to renounce moderate-ness for a short period of time to stone the first Muslim guy who settled in Dearborn and told everyone how great the weather was. But after that they resumed their tolerant ways. 

What you and twa do in your spare time is your own damn business...

It is and now very legal in many many states. 

Archived