Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#Redskins Rally & Tailgate Info For Patriots, Panthers, & Cowboys Games

TK

I live in the Charlotte area, but I'm staying home. I really don't feel like dealing with their fans that week. Bad enough that they are 7-0. They are in a whirlwind about their puddytats right now. "Vomits!"

I'm 1.5 hours from Charlotte. I have a bunch of family that will be in town for Thanksgiving. Was planning on rolling into Charlotte 10 deep, but tickets are crazy expensive :( Going to throw a party in my man cave instead, unless the panthers lose a couple between now and then and their fickle fans start selling tickets on the cheap.

I'll be at all Charlotte events.  If this Whisky River sponsered one is $65 like the others, I'lll post a separate tailgate thread for those that don't like to pay $65 to enjoy being around Redskins fans.

I also understand if a mod has to take that thread down due to the Redskins sponsering the Whiskey Rivery Tailgate.  However, I'll begin the post Monday, since a TON of redskins fans go to the Panthers game.

I'm 20 minutes from B of A stadium. Unfortunately this will be the first redskins game in Charlotte I will miss. I started looking for tickets a month ago and I was blown away at the prices. I was really hoping to take my little girl to her first game but 150$ dollars to sit at the very top behind the goal post is just too much. You can find cheaper single seats but to buy 2 or 3 the price goes up drastically.

I'll be at all Charlotte events.  If this Whisky River sponsered one is $65 like the others, I'lll post a separate tailgate thread for those that don't like to pay $65 to enjoy being around Redskins fans.

I also understand if a mod has to take that thread down due to the Redskins sponsering the Whiskey Rivery Tailgate.  However, I'll begin the post Monday, since a TON of redskins fans go to the Panthers game.

I was going to be visiting Charlotte as well so I will help you "host" to Official Extremeskins Tailgate.  I asked Whisky River and it is $32/person but that does not include parking so I would rather have our own party.

I just noticed that WR thing put Santana Moss in the picture!  LOL!

I was going to be visiting Charlotte as well so I will help you "host" to Official Extremeskins Tailgate.  I asked Whisky River and it is $32/person but that does not include parking so I would rather have our own party.

Did they say what food/beverages were included?

Hey darrell1106, my brother and I flew in this morning, trying to figure out the tailgate situation for tomorrow, without dropping $130 between the two of us, any ideas?

i think you should just walk up to the tailgate and see if they'll let you in. I agree not worth $65 but then again, all you can eat and drinks. Maybe so.

Worse case come hungry. I'll be there. ST21 jersey.

For Charlotte Events: The Redskins Rally at Whisky River on Saturday night is absolutely FREE.  No entry fee whatsoever.

The tailgate on Sunday is $32.64 per person and that's because it's a catered tailgate which includes all you can eat & drink Bud Light, Soda, Water, Brisket, Pulled Pork, Cole Slaw, and Mac & Cheese.  

If you don't have tickets to the game but want to still hang out and support the team, Whisky River is the Redskins bar in town and will have the game up and rockin'.  

I know there are other parties in town that aren't associated with our group but just want to clear things up a bit.  

Unfortunately parking around BofA stadium is problematic.  The "Dog House" as it's known is 1 block from BofA Stadium and is a Panthers holdout.  Parking around there is $15-20.  If you want cheaper parking, I would recommend taking the Lynx blue line to the Carson Street station or parking at the Epicenter and walking over.

We have some leftovers from past weeks Redskins Rally's that we'll be handing out until we run out (bottle openers, sunglasses, tattoos, etc in addition to the Rally Cups (I hope they're Ceramic)

Interesting they are giving out plastic cups instead of Tee shirts.  Guess they ran out of shirts.  Glad I got mine in Atlanta for this year.

All you can eat Brisket, Pulled Pork, Soda, Water, and Bud Light.

I just noticed that WR thing put Santana Moss in the picture!  LOL!

Did they say what food/beverages were included?

Multi-Quote is AWESOME!  HTTR

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys my wife just surprised me with tickets to the Monday night game against the Cowboys. She got us section 101 skins sideline 50 yard line. The only other game I have went to was the Thursday night massacre last year and I was in corner end zone surrounded by giants fans. Because of the location should I expect more fellow skins fans in 101? I can't wait to cheer on our skins with my wife and fellow homers. Also is the cash parking lot really bad or should I invest in a parking pass?

Archived