Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Download The #Redskins Mobile App, Win A Kerrigan Jersey

TK

Simply download and/or update to the newest version of the app. Then sign-in, turn on location and push notifications services – this will ultimately allow for the team to deliver real-time prizes (autographed items, Redskins gear and coupons, etc.) and seat-upgrades/gameday deals (in-stadium and in Redskins bars).

999BEA1A-B82C-46A6-8DF4-DA73A00B4A39.png

D15D4282-83A6-4183-866A-DA014B21F03E.png

Open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older by October 15, 2015.

And again the non-american's are not legal to compete. I get it that this is some promotion to expand there database of fans who could be potential stadium visitors. So they can send them mails and stuff, try to make them buy tickets. Only it's kind of annoing every single of these Redskins organised things are US only. No love for all the non-Americans, and there are a lot of does on this board. 

For all the other fans, good luck :P

Open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older by October 15, 2015.

And again the non-american's are not legal to compete. I get it that this is some promotion to expand there database of fans who could be potential stadium visitors. So they can send them mails and stuff, try to make them buy tickets. Only it's kind of annoing every single of these Redskins organised things are US only. No love for all the non-Americans, and there are a lot of does on this board.

For all the other fans, good luck :P

how do you think us folks in the territories feel? We don't even get to vote, let alone enter these things.

When I was living in Guam I used to complain about that stuff all the time.  The worst part of it was not being able to watch the games.  Couldn't get NFL ticket because we weren't in the US.  Couldn't get the whatever deal people overseas get because we were part of the US.  Drove me nuts.

When I was living in Guam I used to complain about that stuff all the time. The worst part of it was not being able to watch the games. Couldn't get NFL ticket because we weren't in the US. Couldn't get the whatever deal people overseas get because we were part of the US. Drove me nuts.

.http://time.com/3736845/john-oliver-last-week-tonight-voting-rights/

That explains it.

Archived