Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST is our Achilles Heel

MRGIBBS

In order to have an "Achilles Heel" as the term relates, doesn't one have to be unstoppable/exceptional or at least fairly good at everything else with few or only one weakness?

I'd hardly think that relates to us.

Agree with this.  Our special teams is just the hottest burning part of our dumpster fire. :)

It's amazing how you see how much special teams matters when it is just God awful. They give up field position, points, and games like it's nothing. A bunch of guys who are barely on the team constantly **** up any momentum we can get. A ****ing running back owned our linebacker on a block, get outta here with that frap.

This **** is something man. It really is. I watch a **** ton of games. Rarely ever see any other team **** up so much at ST. It is crazy.

After the penalty wiped out the first punt (plummer got his ass kicked on this one too), I said "Lord...this may be blocked" and lo and behold...

No matter the coach, the players, we get the same bull****. It makes no sense. How hard is it to find players that can block without holding or illegally blocking ?

Every other team seems great at it.

Archived