Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

Turned on the radio this morning, Aerosmith Sweet Emotion.  Turned the radio on this afternoon, it was the third song to come on.  I love the guitar/bass in that song.  @TryTheBeal! is that up there in the classic rock riffs?  And why isn't Joe Perry talked about more.  Love his playing.

This is my favorite Aerosmith song, they are a top 10 band of mine.  An intrical part of my musical upbringing.  That drumming during the instrumental...

20 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Turned on the radio this morning, Aerosmith Sweet Emotion.  Turned the radio on this afternoon, it was the third song to come on.  I love the guitar/bass in that song.  @TryTheBeal! is that up there in the classic rock riffs?  And why isn't Joe Perry talked about more.  Love his playing.

This is my favorite Aerosmith song, they are a top 10 band of mine.  An intrical part of my musical upbringing.  That drumming during the instrumental...

Aerosmith is fantastic.

Perry doesn’t get talked about that much because he didn’t write very many songs.  Good player tho.

I would add that, if “Love in an Elevator” is really your favorite Aerosmith song, then you may want to explore the catalog a little deeper.

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Aerosmith is fantastic.

Perry doesn’t get talked about that much because he didn’t write very many songs.  Good player tho.

I would add that, if “Love in an Elevator” is really your favorite Aerosmith song, then you may want to explore the catalog a little deeper.

Oh come on.  Tom Sawyer is my favorite Rush song.  Maybe I should explore their stuff too.