Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

Can't seem to pull myself out of the way back machine (ancient reference)  this last year, and often really way back. Maybe because spending it mostly in Montana has often seemed like a paleolithic experience. 😛

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

I'm trying find a song I heard today and it's driving me crazy. It sounded a lot like the Goo Goo Dolls but the music was slightly modern with electronic/shoegaze undertones mixed in. The lyrics/chorus kept singing "play it on the radio". Any ideas?

I asked the person at the register and she was going to pull up their playlist but the song ended before she could log on.

43 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

I'm trying find a song I heard today and it's driving me crazy. It sounded a lot like the Goo Goo Dolls but the music was slightly modern with electronic/shoegaze undertones mixed in. The lyrics/chorus kept singing "play it on the radio". Any ideas?

I asked the person at the register and she was going to pull up their playlist but the song ended before she could log on.

Maybe this, at least on the chorus. I didn't get a string goo goo dolls connection, but I guess it's roughly in the ball park depending on the listener.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5wMr2OxLg&si=h5TTpEJwap0NQTEx

11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Maybe this, at least on the chorus. I didn't get a string goo goo dolls connection, but I guess it's roughly in the ball park depending on the listener.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5wMr2OxLg&si=h5TTpEJwap0NQTEx

Nope, I tried that song too. The singer sounded exactly like the dude from GGD and the song was still rock even with the electronic effects stuff going on. I'm still searching lol.

• Thumb up 1