Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn: bill's Offensive line coach arrested for punching boy, threatening family

MrSilverMaC

Oh boy, the comments on the article on NFL.com.....there are actually people out there that think it was ok for this guy to punch the minor, and that it was good to teach the minor and his 2 friends a lesson....and the people writing the comments say they would have done it too. Wow. Can't make this **** up!

Do we know how old the kid was that he punched.  If he's 12 or younger I'm terribly upset by this horrible mans actions.  If he punched a teenager, I'm less mad about this.  :)

nfl.com article says it was a minor (under 18) he punched. no matter the age, i think violence was a horrible way to solve the situation. 

nfl.com article says it was a minor (under 18) he punched. no matter the age, i think violence was a horrible way to solve the situation.

Rarely is punching someone in the face an action undertaken by someone genuinely seeking the best possible solution to a given problem. It's all about the instant satisfaction. It's kind of like having a second donut. Not exactly like it, but you know, sort of.

:)

Rarely is punching someone in the face an action undertaken by someone genuinely seeking the best possible solution to a given problem. It's all about the instant satisfaction. It's kind of like having a second donut. Not exactly like it, but you know, sort of.

:)

I dunno, in the thread with the college football player hitting the girl some posters here think the kids got what they deserved.  You steal some lawn chairs, you pay the piper.  :P

Archived