Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Orange Is The New Black Thread - No Spoilers

Dont Taze Me Bro

I thought this season was so bad I'm contemplating not watching season 4. Initially it was fine, then it just got worse and worse as it went on for me.

I thought it was extremely slow and boring at times too, but still felt they wrapped it up and went out fairly strong episodes 11-13.

Especially with Piper screwing over the new chick getting out that stole her money. She's turning into a bad ass. Also, liked the angle with Lolly and Alex, then finding out she was just nuts lol.

It was a lot darker, sadder than the last two seasons along with a tad too lovey dovey. But I think this was a good build up for season 4.

• 11 months later...

Time to binge watch season 4. Hoping it stays entertaining and carries the momentum that it picked up towards the end of season 3.

Started it earlier. First show picks up right where last season left off at.

First episode hit hard. I loved it, especially the end. I wanted to binge watch, but I ended up playing video games and couldn't focus so I'll do that when I get back from the beach next Tuesday.

Started binging earlier, halfway through the fifth show now. The outro song at the first shows end credits was hilarious.

True story:

-yesterday I was looking over the Tailgate and noticed this thread by Don't Taze Me Bro

-figured that if he threw down with making an entire thread about a show it must be as good as the buzz that's been around it

-so I signed up on Netflix

-sleep was sacrificed

-I'm happy about it

-I haven't read a single post in the thread before replying, something I'm loathe to do generally but I want to catch up entirely before I do

-the thread title says no spoilers.  That's good policy obviously but for me the great thing about this series so far isn't about  plot events it's the well drawn characters. Just masterful.

L8 //zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

much as I love this show, after binging Wentworth a month ago, OITNB feels like a Disney show lol.

3 episodes in, still very much enjoining OITNB. But I might prefer Wentworth right now. I'll weigh in again after I finish this season of Orange. I'm liking it so far

much as I love this show, after binging Wentworth a month ago, OITNB feels like a Disney show lol.

3 episodes in, still very much enjoining OITNB. But I might prefer Wentworth right now. I'll weigh in again after I finish this season of Orange. I'm liking it so far

Yep. OITNB has more humor mixed with drama. Where as wentworth is more serious and hardcore overall.

Archived