Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rich Tandler: Need to Know: Five offensive players with work to do during Redskins OTAs

Jumbo

Time to move on from Moss even if he was a cowgirl killer. 

He's 36, only had 10 catches last year and no other team has picked him up which speaks volumes.

Nobody is picking anybody up right now, except UDFAs. If there is volume in the speaking, don't listen to it.

I agree his penalty record is abysmal.  Hopefully its coach-able though.  He seems to get alot of open looks and opposing defenses always seem to forget about him and leave him wide open.  He can be a great safety blanket if the coaches can figure out a way to get him some mismatches

I'd be fine with dumping Roberts and bringing Moss back.

Nah, I am a Moss guy, but it's time to move on...

IF Crowder actually did what he is accused of, then he's got to go. Period. I'd personally be fine giving him a sky diving lesson without a parachute.

The biggest hole that would leave (apart from the one in the ground) would be in the return game. And Moss is just too old to fill in there. Roberts didn't do that well last year either.

So if it's not Roberts, I'd say the replacement is not yet on the roster.

Nah, I am a Moss guy, but it's time to move on...

IF Crowder actually did what he is accused of, then he's got to go. Period. I'd personally be fine giving him a sky diving lesson without a parachute.

The biggest hole that would leave (apart from the one in the ground) would be in the return game. And Moss is just too old to fill in there. Roberts didn't do that well last year either.

So if it's not Roberts, I'd say the replacement is not yet on the roster.

Probably right. Moss would only be contributing on stick moving long distance downs as a 5 read. Shame. I hope he gets to keep playing.

Maybe Roberts does improve this year.

Probably right. Moss would only be contributing on stick moving long distance downs as a 5 read. Shame. I hope he gets to keep playing.

Maybe Roberts does improve this year.

I'd be taking a long look at Ross. Don't know about him on PR, but he has KR experience (and it's his second TC with us).

Archived