Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NFL Comprehensive Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Agree with above post.

I'm eager to see who the top 3 QB prospects are this draft as it is likely we will be in a position to draft one of them.

This time ... let's please draft a QB who is not just an athletic freak who played in a gimmick system and instead take a guy who can play the position, read defenses, make adjustments, and is durable. FOR A CHANGE!

Agree with above post.

I'm eager to see who the top 3 QB prospects are this draft as it is likely we will be in a position to draft one of them.

This time ... let's please draft a QB who is not just an athletic freak who played in a gimmick system and instead take a guy who can play the position, read defenses, make adjustments, and is durable. FOR A CHANGE!

So, we're drafting QB with our first pick next year?  What store did you buy your crystal ball from because I want one of those! :lol:

HTTR!

Agree with above post.

3 athletic qbs that could make it to the draft are cardale jones, barrett, and boykin.  Possible that those guys are 1st rounders (though I doubt it on jones).  I'm of the personal opinion that if we're drafting top 5 again we shouldn't go qb unless one really stands out this year.  This upcoming draft class might be one of my favorites in years, there's going to be a ton of talent and we could really set this team up by not reaching.

3 athletic qbs that could make it to the draft are cardale jones, barrett, and boykin.  Possible that those guys are 1st rounders (though I doubt it on jones).  I'm of the personal opinion that if we're drafting top 5 again we shouldn't go qb unless one really stands out this year.  This upcoming draft class might be one of my favorites in years, there's going to be a ton of talent and we could really set this team up by not reaching.

Wow, I just disagree with most of that, starting with the fact that I think Jones is the only one of those 3 with much of a chance to be a 1st.

But I do agree that next year's draft looks real interesting. The depth of this year's draft and the promise of the next is why I thought a real rebuild where we dealt some vets for picks and some picks for future picks would have had so much potential. Oh well.

Wow, I just disagree with most of that, starting with the fact that I think Jones is the only one of those 3 with much of a chance to be a 1st.

But I do agree that next year's draft looks real interesting. The depth of this year's draft and the promise of the next is why I thought a real rebuild where we dealt some vets for picks and some picks for future picks would have had so much potential. Oh well.

I just don't think Jones' accuracy is near where it needs to be.  His wr did him a lot of favors last year.  And if he sits behind Barrett this year?  No chance he goes in the 1st.  I think he's more Logan Thomas than Cam Newton.

I just don't think Jones' accuracy is near where it needs to be.  His wr did him a lot of favors last year.  And if he sits behind Barrett this year?  No chance he goes in the 1st.  I think he's more Logan Thomas than Cam Newton.

I'm not even that high on him, personally. But he can sit all year and still someone likely takes him in the first on physical talent alone.

But Boykin isn't an NFL QB at all. Barrett needs a whole lotta development to get there. Maybe by 2017. But the chances of I'm going in the first in 2016 seem remote, at best.

Archived