Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most dangerous (or scariest) city you've been to?

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

West Philidelphia is where I was born. I used to spend a lot of time at the local jungle gyms and school yards. Once, after school I was playing ball with my boys and some thugged out dude started beefing with us pretty hard. It wasn't a big fight but we got roughed up and my boy got stabbed which scared my mother. I told her it was no big deal, just kids being kids, but she made me move away from Philly. Sent me to stay with her sister and sister's husband out in southern Cali while the charges were pending. Boy were they rich. He was a judge and a bit of a hard ass. My best friend out there was a DJ and he was always trying to bang my smokin' hot cousin. **** was cray.

Anyhow, West Philly. No doubt.

Inner-city Chicago. Lived in the projects in a small rented apartment, me, mom and dad and my younger brother and sister. I was even shot once. I guess that would qualify as scary.

My dad was a very prideful man. Despite how poor we were, he'd never accept charity from anyone. My mom didn't work. So my dad usually worked at least two jobs simultaneously, from a wide variety, such as dishwasher, construction laborer, etc. When he had to, he'd hustle guys at pool in order to provide for the family.

There was this one time my sister dated this star college RB named Keith. They soon married. But at the wedding he tripped over my foot as I was taking their picture and blew out his knee. He later recovered and was signed by the Bears. Whole family thought this was our big break, that he was our ticket out of this joint. But he was never the same after the injury and was cut. :(

Philadelphia, PA without a doubt.

Got lost one night and was immediately pulled over by 4 DEA agents. Apparently we were in a real bad area of the city.

The next night saw a guy get jumped and stabbed on the metro (or whatever they call it) Same night 2 muggings coming back from a Bon Jovi concert.

I don't scare easy but the rest of the month and a half i was there, I never left base.

New Delhi or Mumbai.   I would see truck drivers hit people and injure them and not give a damn.  Accidents happen all the time. No one follows traffic laws. 

Women getting 0 respect and then be a target for rape.  :/  To hinder this, they have women only Metros cars 

Inner-city Chicago. Lived in the projects in a small rented apartment, me, mom and dad and my younger brother and sister. I was even shot once. I guess that would qualify as scary.

My dad was a very prideful man. Despite how poor we were, he'd never accept charity from anyone. My mom didn't work. So my dad usually worked at least two jobs simultaneously, from a wide variety, such as dishwasher, construction laborer, etc. When he had to, he'd hustle guys at pool in order to provide for the family.

There was this one time my sister dated this star college RB named Keith. They soon married. But at the wedding he tripped over my foot as I was taking their picture and blew out his knee. He later recovered and was signed by the Bears. Whole family thought this was our big break, that he was our ticket out of this joint. But he was never the same after the injury and was cut. :(

Bubble Screen is Kid DYN-O-MITE!!  

john-amos-appeared-in-episodes-of-maude-

Ehh I live in west Philly now

Not too bad.

How's Hilary and Ashley tho?

I lived 42nd and walnut around 94.saw two people shot and two cars get stolen in 6 months. Its nice there now, but back then you could get a 9 bedroom, 4 story house, beautiful, for less than 400 bucks a month.

Damn that completely went over my head. I'm too young I guess lol.

My grandma used to watch that show when it was on syndication lol

**** you kid. Grandma? Damn I'm old.

Archived