Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question for skin fans

ThePackisback

Actually hope Seattle wins tomorrow. Loosing to them last year still stings, but I can't seem to hate Seattle like others do.

Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Close to home. Too many of those fans in our backyard.

I don't get the Seattle thing either. We rarely even play them.

For me, outside of division rivals, I hate the Panthers. Their fans are dumb and extremely annoying.

Have no hate at all for GB. Odd thread.

For me, outside of division rivals, I hate the Panthers. Their fans are dumb and extremely annoying.

I can't speak for everyone else, but losing to them in the playoffs three times in a row stings. It probably affects younger fans the most since we weren't around for the Gibbs I era.

But that's just my take on it.

You guys consider GB a hated rival outside your division? If not who would you say it is? For the Packers I would say it is San Francisco or Seattle. Both teams can kiss my butt  lol. 

No.  GB is not a hated rival.  In fact, I like Green Bay.  Outside of our division, Redskin fans usually dislike the Ravens and Seahawks, but every fan has their own personal reasons for disliking some teams.  Some Redskin fans live in a city where a particular team's fans annoy them, so they have a dislike for that team.

Really?  You don't get why Skin fans dislike Seattle?  They've ousted us 3 times in the playoffs.  Their fans were cracking Sean Taylor jokes after he died.   Their fan base is just as bad as Eagle fans.

War P: no, I don't get it. And it's not like we've lost to them 3 times lately. I personally don't care about them one way or another, other than Sherman being a tool.

Maybe you would've felt differently if you visited their forums after Sean Taylor died.  They were horrible.  I've despised them ever since then.

Maybe you would've felt differently if you visited their forums after Sean Taylor died. They were horrible. I've despised them ever since then.

Yeah, but you can't lump all their fans together because a few idiots on a message board have no class. Like I said, I only hate division rivals and the Panthers (mainly because I live in NC).

You guys consider GB a hated rival outside your division? If not who would you say it is? For the Packers I would say it is San Francisco or Seattle. Both teams can kiss my butt  lol.

I'd say Seattle is conference foe, not gb at all.

No.  GB is not a hated rival.  In fact, I like Green Bay.  Outside of our division, Redskin fans usually dislike the Ravens and Seahawks, but every fan has their own personal reasons for disliking some teams.  Some Redskin fans live in a city where a particular team's fans annoy them, so they have a dislike for that team.

Really?  You don't get why Skin fans dislike Seattle?  They've ousted us 3 times in the playoffs.  Their fans were cracking Sean Taylor jokes after he died.   Their fan base is just as bad as Eagle fans.

Especially for dissing Sean Taylor after he passed.

I also can't Stand Baltimore teams, any of their teams. They can't stand us either.

Bubble's views due to propinquity and the contempt bred of that familiarity is understandable.

As far as the Black and Blue division though,  I just can't see an extra-divisional football hate unless one has a circumstance similar to Bubble's.   The Lions... Bears... Packers... Vikings... I dunno, not a lot there seems to me.   I mean back in the day when Ditka ran the Bears folks not Bear fans found their style obnoxious maybe.  But I'm pretty neutral about all of them because even though this year that division went 3-1 against us, they also play teams in our division as well.  I was rooting for the Pack and that Favre guy going against those 'Boys teams of the '90s.  

And yeah, the Sleazehawks deserve to lose by wide margins into the future forever in my book. 

velocet

My most hated team outside of our division is the Seahawks. Just recently they turned into my most hated team after we lost to them in the playoffs and that punk Sherman mouthing off to Trent. I also find Pete Carroll extremely annoying and whiney. So is John Harbaugh though and I never cared for the 49ers, but I hope they win Sunday.

Also I hate the Steelers but that's more of a local thing since I'm surrounded by them. They are some of the biggest bandwagoners out there. By week 5 everyone was saying their season was over and nobody cared to ever watch them. Look what happened almost made the playoffs and then everyone comes out claiming they supported them all season.

(Edit) Of course I can't forget to add, like others said, Seahawk fans (not all) are probably worst than Eagle fans. Mocking Sean Taylor after he died is the most classless and disgusting thing I ever heard people say at a football game.

I've always felt GB has been a good team that plays with respect. Seattle on the other hand....hate em. Never liked the fact they seem to cheat with holding, ****y after plays, and are A-holes.

Having said that, 49ers have a young QB, and Seahawks have a young QB, I don't want either to win a SB before RG3 so I guess I'm rooting for the AFC this SB. I think the Patriots would put up a better game plan as far as what to attack against either NFC team but I think the Bronco's are healthier and have a better chance of winning.

GB is fine. Dislike division rivals (NYG, PHI, DAL in that order, with NYG as most hated) most, then NE, SEA, SF, BAL, not necessarily in that order. Don't have anything against PIT, but I'm tired of them winning. Part of my dislike for seattle isn't just that they beat us 3 times (2 of which were when we had injured QBs) but their fans are pricks. Not just about ST21, but all the racist crap they were spewing when RG3 won ROTY over Wilson.

Archived