Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name This Redskin - A forum game

NickyJ

I played for the Cowboys before joining the Redskins........who am I?

1012043_10203138910657382_1680222389_n.j

Jean Fugett

I played QB and RB at a major university program.

ca1xe.jpg

Pat Fischer

Mike Bass.   

I might have to find a copy of Brotherhood of Death.   Roy Jefferson and Mike Thomas in it also. 

Give that man a cigar!

Another fill in the blank.

___________(born January 18, 1939 in Van Voorhis, Pennsylvania) is a former American football linebacker in the National Football League for the Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was elected to play in 3 Pro Bowls.

____________ followed his fired head coach, George Allen, along with Jack Pardee, to the Redskins in 1971, playing up to 1973, where his team reached the playoffs all three years, inserted between outside linebackers Pardee (1971–72) or Dave Robinson (1973) and Chris Hanburger (1971–73). In 1971, ______ played in all 14 games and had one interception for a defense that finished 4th of 26 teams in the NFL in points allowed. That team lost a divisional round game to the San Francisco 49ers in which ________ started. In 1972, he played in only 7 games of 14 games, replaced by Harold McLinton, and recovered 1 fumble for a defense that finished 3rd of 26 teams in the NFL in points allowed. However, _______ was the starting middle linebacker in all 3 playoff games the Redskins played that year, when they won a divisional round game against the Green Bay Packers and the NFC championship game against the Dallas Cowboys, in which the Roger Staubach-led Cowboys were limited to a miserable 169 yards of total offense and 3 points. However, Washington lost Super Bowl XVII to the Miami Dolphins 14 to 7, in which they could not handle the running attack led by Larry Csonka. In 1973, his final year in the NFL, he played in only 6 of 14 games, but started a divisional round match against the Minnesota Vikings, losing his final game.

Another fill in the blank.

___________(born January 18, 1939 in Van Voorhis, Pennsylvania) is a former American football linebacker in the National Football League for the Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was elected to play in 3 Pro Bowls.

Harold McLinton?

Archived