Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name This Redskin - A forum game

NickyJ

Washington Federals or New Jersey Generals?  Washington Generals is the basketball team that loses to the Harlem Globe Trotters.

Sorry, the Federals..but I wish he'd played for the BB team that loses to the Trotters as that'd be much more fun.

I would guess Coy Bacon, but he was born in the south. Another guess would be Karl Lorsch, but he was born in Hawaii.

_____ played for the Colts in 1981 which was his last year.  _____ shares his first name with a guy who the Redskins drafted during the 2000s.

Answer is this guy.

But I had to do some research, therefore I cheated.

If someone else want to guess, another clue is his initials is D.H..

Good job Tater, this one had me stump.

When we drafted Dallas Startz, a lot of people here complained that he was the first guy we drafted named after the city of one of our most hated rivals.  Not on was Startz not the first guy we drafted named Dallas, he was the least successful and the other one was drafted by the guy who is most responsible for lifting that rivalry to the level it was.

DING-DING!  And we have a winner!

Knew it because I like the name for a football player.  As a 10-11 year old kid before the ability to watch highlights over and over again  cool names were about the only thing that makes players at certain positions (that was pretty much any offensive position during the George Allen's days except the ones already there before 1971).

94026093483591b15ab592ea99a6d22afa1efe46

Hint: great return man for the Redskins under George Allen.

Hall of Famer played halfback and defensive back from 1932-1937.

That's Cliff Battles!  I have this photo in a book about the pro football hall of fame.  "Battles" another great name for a football player.

Hawaiians_zpsbebdedb7.jpg

This former 'Skin played DL in the WFL, NFL and USFL.. who is he?

dwbiggs, on 01 Feb 2014 - 1:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Mike Hull?

Anyone get Pete Wysocki for #50

Think its Speedy Duncan

Was talking about the player's pic in post #153.  Woops...wrong time period...its Eddie Brown.  Still remember that punt return against the Cards on Monday night...think it was the Cards.

Archived