Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you claim it?

gbear

Our office building where a few thousand people work was evacuated for roughly 30 min today.  The funny part is while we were out there, a few people came over telling us it smelled really bad outside a mens bathroom (when does it smell good and who expects it to smell good?) Now we hear there is a burst pipe. The question is would you claim it if it was your poo that evacuated an entire office building where thousands of employees work? As I put this question to the men, we all seem to think a poo that epic would have to be claimed if we did it.

Imagine all the Shrek references to "better out than in, I always say." 

"Talk about a big crap!  It evacuated the building, and I'm not talking about a home, I'm talking an office for two thousand employees!"

The women all say they would pretend they didn't know who did it out of embarrassment.

Hell yes, I did it.   I took that dump.

I took a dump out here in California that was so big and bad that it broke pipes in Odenton, Maryland!    

Bow before me.

ps - this is just about the time for mcsluggo to tell his story about the truly epic log spotted in the hallway at McLean High School.

The question I have, gbear, is what did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Hell yes, I did it.   I took that dump.

I took a dump out here in California that was so big and bad that it broke pipes in Odenton, Maryland!    

Bow before me.

Nonetheless, Predicto, you are still full of ****.

I'm with Mr. Sinister, I wouldn't claim it.  I like bragging about my feats of bathroom-ery here on the board or to friends, like when I know one of our student interns is in a stall and proceed to evacuate as much gas as possible as a welcoming present.  But would I ever tell that student (or any of the others) that it was me welcoming them to the office?  Nope.  I have an image to maintain ;)

I'd never admit it. You could never live something like that down. From that point on, you'd be known forever as the person with the Mt St Helens ass. That is a day that would surely live in infamy. They'd probably mark it down on the calendar.

Deadly But Silent.

But what a thing to be known for...

I mean would you rather be forgotten as an internet poster or the guy who could evacuate an entire building with a trip to the loo? It would be even more impressive if you looked like the thin competitive hot dog eating guy.

I think the biggest problem here would be that multiple guys would claim it, so DNA testing of stool samples would have to be conducted.  DNA testing is not necessarily cheap, so the cost element would make any claim hard to prove. Perhaps there could be a Court order requiring the sample provision and testing, but that's a bit too far down the road now. 

Every once in a while I'll let out a gnarly SBD in the office at my work while we have customers there. Typically, I'll do it, smell it, turn to my coworker to my left, wait until he smells it, give him that **** eating grin, and then slowly back out of the office.

Good times.

Archived