Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I won a Orakpo signed Jersey at yesterday's game (Questions about Authenticity and Framing)

just654

Hey everyone, I won this Jersey at the Verzion thing behide section 125.

A couple questions what is the best way to get a certificate of authenticity, I see JSA sports is coming to the area in Feb. I did not know if there was a place in the MD/DC/Va area I could take it to sooner.

Also, I want to get in frammed, what is the best company to get it professically framed?

Thanks

It's not worth getting it authenticated.

Can I ask why? Are you saying that it is not worth the hassle to get it done, becasue it will never really be worth anything?

Jersey should be useful for one more week.  

Yeah, I am pretty sure he wont be back next year, unless we use the tag on him...but it was free and will look nice in the man cave

Can I ask why? Are you saying that it is not worth the hassle to get it done, becasue it will never really be worth anything?

It has relatively little dollar value.  Frame it and hang it on your wall and be happy with it.

If it was a Michael Jordan, or Wayne Gretzky or some other jersey worth $1000's of dollars I would get it authenticated.  You run of the mill signed football jersey is wort $100-$200 at best.

Are you ever planning to sell it?  Are you ever going to show it to someone who won't believe it's real, and you'll care that they don't believe it's real?

No, I don't plan on selling it... And I don't really care if someone does not believe it to be real

It has relatively little dollar value.  Frame it and hang it on your wall and be happy with it.

If it was a Michael Jordan, or Wayne Gretzky or some other jersey worth $1000's of dollars I would get it authenticated.  You run of the mill signed football jersey is wort $100-$200 at best.

Thanks, that is what I thought

Archived